IGNORED

What irons? Ping G410

Matthew62
Note: This thread is 1265 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2 hours ago, SCManila said:

Tried them at the range and they are really easy to get airborne. It flies 10y longer then my normal 7, but it is 4 deg lower (so more like a 6).

Wont you consider the new T200s or T300s?

To be honest I never had any intention of getting Pings when I first went about buying some new irons.

The best thing I did was book in for a fitting and went with the club that worked best for me as well as what I felt comfortable with.

• 1 year later...

Bought a new set of G410’s today.  Hit them at the range.  Loved them.  Bought the G410 driver too.  That thing was awesome.  Had to order the sand wedge and lob wedge today.  2-3 month wait time.  Getting the g410 3 hybrid next.   

Irons - Ping G410 

Driver - Ping G410

3W - Ping G410

3H - Ping G410 

Putter - Ping Sigma 

I hit through a bag of G410's today my playing partner had ( we were almost alone out there and hit multiple balls). Besides being disturbingly thick , the offset made me over draw or hook everything, unless I tried to fade them, in which case they may have gone straight. Not for me.

But he shot a 75 playing his first ball on every hole. Me? Hell no. I shot 86 with him conceding putts I had a 50% chance of holing.

Note: This thread is 1265 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!