IGNORED

Softest Ball with the Most Spin

dave39
Note: This thread is 5916 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Even being a high handicap, with my average pitching wedge ive spun the ball back 10+ feet with a pro v1, slightly downhill though but when it bounces and the spin kicks in its so good. I wonder what would happen if I started using £70 wedges and hit like a pro (although my pitching wedge shots go really far, quite high up in the air with good spin, very accurate also)!!

a good way to test this yourself is to go to your club and use there chipping green, use a wedge and hit low chip shots from about 30 yards and try to stop the ball, you will see a difference from ball to ball, throw in a top flight and it will help you see what not to hit :)

Whats in my bag

Irons 2-pw mp-32 s300

fairway wood big bertha fusion 3+ 13* aldila nvs 55-sDriver 440sz 7.5* gs-6 s-flexwedge 56* SI beryllium wedge 52* MP seriesball hx tourputter hummmm

a good way to test this yourself is to go to your club and use there chipping green, use a wedge and hit low chip shots from about 30 yards and try to stop the ball, you will see a difference from ball to ball, throw in a top flight and it will help you see what not to hit :)

Good advice, different stroke for different folks. What works for me might not works for you.

I cycle from Nike Ignite, Pro V1, Nike One. I prefer the Ignite. It is a 3 piece ball. I seem to get the most distance off the tee and around the green it stops just like a Pro V in my opinion.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

I would say the Nike One

Joe

In the bag at this point

Adams RPM 9.5°
Adams Tightlies Strong 3 16°
Adams Tightlies Strong 7 24°Hogan CFT Hybrid 3Hogan CFT irons (5-P)Alien SWCameron Futura 2 35"Top Flight Gamer

Well guys, what are your opinions. I am wondering what is the softest ball that will provide the most spin around the greens? Please suggest from balls that are still being produced.

Its funny you mention this. I had 2 new Pro V's and 2 new One Platinum's (ffrom TGW promo)in my bag on saturday.

I decided to switch to the One Platinums because the pro vs were quite cut-up and im a bit anal about cut-up balls. To my amazement, the Platinums spun a lot more!
Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)
Irons: Tour Edge Exotics...

4 dozen balls just arrived to my house today. 2 dozen ProV1X / 1 dozen Bridgestone e5 / 1 dozen Nike One Platinum. Can't wait to test the Nike and Bridgestone. The e5 feels suprisingly soft and as long is doesn't cut up too quick might be a permanent replacement for the ProV in my bag. Goooo Awaayyy Snow!!!! Goooooo!!

Titleist 913 D3 10.5*

Adams Super XTD 17*

Adams DHY 21*

TaylorMade TP MB 4-PW

Titleist SM4 54*/58*/62*

Bettinardi SS 11

Leupold GX-3i Rangefinder

Titleist ProV1 Ball

Note: This thread is 5916 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!