IGNORED

A neat trick to keep from losing your putter headcover

Note: This thread is 1820 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm sure people have thought of many different ideas to prevent losing a head cover on the course.  Here's mine.  I walk with a push cart and I'm always afraid my putter cover will drop off somewhere along the way.  It's happened a few time before.  I bought one of those retractable lanyard key chains on Amazon (the one I got has a carabiner on one end) and some alligator clips.  Attached the key chain to my cart, the clip to the lanyard and my head cover.  No more lost head covers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
d8xb7ylggllw.png
Driver TS3 9.5° Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0
Fairway TS2 16.5° Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0
Hybrid TS2 23° Tensei AV Blue 70 Stiff
Irons 718 AP3 5-PW Tensei Red Stiff
Wedges Vokey 46°,50°,54°,58° SM7
Putter TaylorMade Spider Mini Copper

I do almost the exact same thing. Only thing I do different is where line would attach to the head cover, I have a spring clip.

I attach that spring. clip to the head cover, for which ever club I pull. (metalwoods or putter) When I get back to my trolley after using the club, the head cover is conveniently waiting for me. 

My putter cover has velcro flaps, so once on, it can't fall off.

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I traded an A wedge for an Odyssey putter, and I just love it. However, it came with a putter cover that didn't fit very well, and would come off when pulling other clubs. I eventually got so tired of that, that I threw the cover away. Hasn't dinged up the putter at all (it's the shortest club in the bag), and is much more convenient.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1820 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!