big6_76

Excited to Be Here!

6 posts / 2021 viewsLast Reply

Hey y'all!

I'm Chris from South Carolina here!  Finally bought my first beginner set after years of flirting with game!  Can't wait to pick them up this week!  I am totally excited to learn from you fine men and women about this great game!   

Welcome! Cruise around the forums and topics...Bet you find something to interest you. Best, -Marv

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

...and what a fine game it is. Welcome to TST.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 12/9/2019 at 12:03 PM, big6_76 said:

Hey y'all!

I'm Chris from South Carolina here!  Finally bought my first beginner set after years of flirting with game!  Can't wait to pick them up this week!  I am totally excited to learn from you fine men and women about this great game!   

Have you picked up your new set yet? How you getting on?

1 hour ago, HarrogateHacker said:

Have you picked up your new set yet? How you getting on?

I picked up a Strata Ultimate set and have managed to dent the heel of my driver already so I have completely put that away for the foreseeable future! lol.  I am having a blast so far!  My local driving range is owned by Jay Haas so I signed up for a membership so that I can get some lessons by one of his professional teachers soon.  My ball striking is getting somewhat better but my swing mechanics are terrible I am sure.  Everything feels tight and awkward on my back and downswings.  It'll be a long time before I am ready to get on an actual course.