IGNORED

What make of glove do you wear...

Note: This thread is 5759 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What make of glove do you wear?

• Titleist
    • Taylormade
    • Callaway
    • Mizuno
    • Wilson
    • Ping
    • Nike
    • Other

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bionic Gloves are the TRUTH!
DJ Yoshi
Official DJ: Rutgers Football
Boost Mobile Tour
In My Bag
HiBoreXL 9.5 White Board D63 Stiff Exotics CB2 5 Wood, Exotics CB3 3 Wood MP-60 5.5 Flighted Shafts 54 & Cleveland CG-10 60 Newport 2

I use the Footjoy Sta-Soft. I spent a summer a few years ago trying different gloves and these worked out the best for me on fit, feel, and durability. I will get three at the beginning of the summer (usually it is the Fathers Day present from the kids). I rotate them each hole so they have a chance to dry and they should last for the year. The old ones go in a Ziplock bag and stuffed in a pocket in the golf bag to use at the driving range or as emergency back-ups if it starts raining and the regulars get too wet.

I will judge my rounds much more by the quality of my best shots than the acceptability of my worse ones.

I always just get a FJ from the pro shop i guess their comfortable since Ive never had a different brand of glove

In My Edge Bag:
Driver: R7 Draw
3-Wood: Burner
3h,4h: Idea A2
Irons: 5-PW Idea A2Wedges: X-Tour 52, 56, 60Putter: White Hot XGBall: OPB (Other People's Balls)

I wear FootJoys Weather-Sofs, on my college loans, soon to be married & buying a house budget, the 2-pack for $18 is a great deal. Usually they last me a whole season as well.

:
Driver:  MachSpeed Black 10.5 Fukikura Motore Speeder shaft

1Hybrid: VR PRO 15* (replacing my 3wood with this) 

Hybrids:  Baffler 18*, DWS 20*, TWS 23*

5I-GW  Mx-19 

Wedges - 50.08/54.14/58.10 

Putter:iN Craz-e

Ball: Pro V1x or Callaway Tour i(z) 

I used to always wear footjoy gloves but I wasn't happy with their duribilty. So, I tried a mizuno retroflex glove and that is the only glove I use now. Vey comfortable and the longest lasting glove out their. No doubt this is the best glove out their and it is a good price too.

http://www.worldwidegolfshops.com/Me...roduct_Count=0

What's In My Bag

Driver R9 Supertri 9.5
3 WoodR9
3 Hybrid: Baffler DWSIrons X-20 Tour 4-PWGap Wedge RAC TP SmokeSand Wedge Vokey 56.14Lob Wedge Vokey SM 60.7Putter:SeeMore FGP Black

I love this TGW special: http://www.tgw.com/customer/category...TEGORY_ID=2779

3 great Etonic gloves for $17 (plus shipping but no tax). I've ordered three sets so far and no disappointment. I find the gloves to be the equal of FJ Sta-soft. I've also occasionally purchased the Callaway 3 glove special at Costco for about $18.

Driver: Burner TP 8.5* 65 gram Fujikura Rombax shaft 46" Stiff Midsize Tour Velvet Grip
4 Wood: 16.5* Tour Edge Exotics Accra XT60 shaft
7Wood: 21* Tour Edge Exotics Accra XT60
Hybrids: Baffler DWS 3/R (20*)& 4/R (24*), Aldila VS Proto-HL 65 Stiff
Irons: MX-25 5-PW, Nippon N.S. Pro 950 GH, +.75"...

My glove is the cheapest because I don't use one. Gloves just feel weird to me and I think if I am not going to use on every shot why use one.

In The Bag:
Driver: Big Bertha 460
3 & 5 Wood: F50.
Irons: 855S Silver Scot 3-SW.
Wedge: S2H2 60*Putter Anser 2i

Srixon right now.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

No glove...last weekend some wiseacre in our weekly tournament said..."who is playing with the gloveless wonder".

The player making the crack is an idiot.

One of the best golfers that I used to play with never wears a glove. I've tried, but always go back to wearing one. I wish that I didn't "need" to, though. My little finger was broken a couple of times when I was younger and is weaker as a result. I need all the help I can get with my last three fingers on my left hand. -------------------------------------------------------------------- Back to the question at hand....I've used a ton of Titleist gloves over the years. They are really thin and transmit the most feel. They wear out the quickest, but I can usually find the "blem" models at a local store for 3 for $20. Aside from those, my last several gloves have been the type that are leather in the grip area and then some type of breathable material throughout other spots. These stay much drier in the Georgia heat. I can get through two holes before rotating them out.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

I like my Nike...

Yep, I concur. I think the last 6 I've bought have been Nike. Honestly, I don't think there is much difference. I will say, I won't spend that much on golf gloves. $10 a piece, max. Usually try to hold out for the 3 for $20 deal.

No glove for me. I started playing golf as a poor grad student, so I learned to play without a glove.

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've been using the Tour Dri-Fit Nike lately. So far so good.

Driver: 910D3 - Oban Kiyoshi 75 X / 909D3 - Oban Devotion 7 X
3 Wood: R9 TP - Oban Devotion 8 05
Hybrid: 909H - Project X Graphite
Irons: 4-6 AP2 - Project X 6.5 / 7-W MB - Project X 6.5
Wedges: Scratch 1018 52/56/60 KBS Tour XPutter: SC Button Back Newport 34" / SC Del Mar 34" / SC SS Newport...

No glove for me--ever since I changed to Winn AVS grips. They work better without a glove (for me). -LBB

Bag: Bagboy NXO Revolver
Driver: Dymo STR8-FIT Tour 9.5
3w: Nike T405w: Nike T40Irons: Mizuno MP-33 3-PWSW: Nike SV Tour Black Satin 56/10LW: Nike SV Tour Black Satin 60/06Ball: Nike TA2/SPN

Note: This thread is 5759 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!