6 posts / 697 viewsLast Reply

I need ( want) a new set of irons. I have two sets cobra s3 pro,and Mizuno mp825  pro's .

They are both about ten years old and I got them used.

Problem is that I can't demo anything due to the VIRUS!!!!!😳

I CANT WAIT TILL THIS CRAP IS OVER. 

ADVICE 🙏

Demo them when this crap is over....lol. Really not much you can do while fitters aren't open.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Spend some time deciding what you want, and do not want, in your next set.  You have a rare opportunity to avoid making an impulse purchase.  Like the old saying goes:  When life gives you lemons...you are good, on lemons, for the time being.

On 5/13/2020 at 6:18 PM, Sandtrapp220 said:

ADVICE 🙏

Go on eBay, buy a couple of sets of vintage blades you fancy. That'll scratch that itch.

Oh, you meant good advice?

Ok @Sandtrapp220 If you want a new set of irons and need advice, I’m going to have to ask you a few questions to help you.

You're about a 9 hdcp. I see you said you had Mizuno JPX-825 Pros and Cobra S3 pro Irons. Are you looking for a players iron or a player’s distance iron?

Secondly, what shafts are you looking for? Regular, Senior, Stiff? Steel or Graphite? What sort of ball flight would you like?

Finally, are you looking for new or used? Are you opposed to last year or two years ago model?