IGNORED

Long Time Lurker, New Member Saying Hello!!

Misfit Johnny
Note: This thread is 1351 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Been following along for some time I thought to finally sign up and say howdy!!

I live in Monmouth County NJ and have been an avid (but not that good) golfer for some time. I own a few businesses (cigar lovers please say hello as one of my businesses is in the cigar industry) and I am also a professional musician (hence why I dont have as much time to golf as I'd like.

Any way, just wanted to say hi and thank our hosts for a very informative place to learn about all things golf and golf related.

Cheers,

Johnny

• Thumbs Up 1

• iacas changed the title to Long Time Lurker, New Member Saying Hello!!

Thanks for the great introduction.   We're glad you've decided to participate.    Don't be a stranger.    

My daughter lived not too far from you several years ago in East Windsor.   Hope you are safe and healthy!

• Thumbs Up 1

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, Misfit Johnny said:

Been following along for some time I thought to finally sign up and say howdy!!

I live in Monmouth County NJ and have been an avid (but not that good) golfer for some time. I own a few businesses (cigar lovers please say hello as one of my businesses is in the cigar industry) and I am also a professional musician (hence why I dont have as much time to golf as I'd like.

Any way, just wanted to say hi and thank our hosts for a very informative place to learn about all things golf and golf related.

Cheers,

Johnny

Welcome Johnny!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Cheers to you as well.  What is your favorite instrument to play?

In der bag:
Cleveland Hi-Bore driver, Maltby 5 wood, Maltby hybrid, Maltby irons and wedges (23 to 50) Vokey 59/07, Cleveland Niblick (LH-42), and a Maltby mallet putter.                                                                                                                                                 "When the going gets tough...it's tough to get going."

Note: This thread is 1351 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!