IGNORED

RIP Notorious RBG

boogielicious

Sad to hear of her passing. She was an incredible person and has influenced many with her passion for our country. She will be dearly missed.

Also, please no politics in this thread.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I was always interested that she and Scalia were close friends despite their differences in philosophy. We should respect intellectual honesty and openness such as that, I think. Best, -Marv

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Probably. Although some teens chose to defy their parents and get immunized. Less likely, I'm guessing, with younger kids.
    • Probably will fall along the lines of what their parents chose to do. 
    • As someone who did this last summer and then had a tantalizing but disappointing season this year, remember that you need time to make the major mechanical adjustments sink in but then you also need time to learn how to hit shots with those new mechanics. Or at least I did (after doing all my mechanics work into a net). On your swing, it isn't nearly wide enough at the top. Among other things, that makes it way harder to shallow the club on the down swing. And it's really difficult to change from a steep to a shallow down swing regardless! At the top your right arm should be making at most an 80˚ angle. And many (most?) are closer to 90˚. The drill that got me over the hump was to take a kids swim floaty and put it just above my elbow such that at 90˚ I was solidly starting to squeeze it and it felt like a major squeeze if I tried to close my elbow any more than that. Then you'll really feel it in your swing when you get narrow and fold your elbow at the top. It'll feel like you're taking like 1/2 swings in order not to fold too much.
    • I'm not giving up the fight. We can change it back.
  • Today's Birthdays

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...