IGNORED

Has Tiger hit a wall????

ERC7.5
Note: This thread is 5898 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Tiger won't win, but look how bad he is playing, he is still in the top 5. Amazing golfer.

Good take. Round 3 is about as badly as I've seen him play and he's still ahead of more than 70 of the world's best.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

he's gotta play bad sometime...ogilvy will win pretty easily i think

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

It may be too little too late, but he is making a charge this morning.....

G15 9* w/Aldila Serrano 63S
FT 4 wood w/ Aldila NVS 75S
i15 20* hybrid w/UST Mamiya Avix Core Tour Red 84S
4-PW MP-57 w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 (+0.5")
52, 56 and 60 degree MP-10 Satin w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge FlexStudio Stock #4, BB25, Fastback 1.5 or Backstryke Blade..... @ 34"P...

Just played his worst 3rd round in recent memory, and still finishes only 2 shots back. I would say his game is just fine

In the Bag
Driver: R580XD 10.5*/Stiff Flex
3 wood: R7 Steel/Reg Flex
Hybrid: Tight Lies 17*/Reg Flex
Irons: R7CGB Max/Regular FlexWedges: R7CGB Max/Regular FlexPutter: Heavy Putter A2-M Ball: NXT tour

Tiger won't win, but look how bad he is playing, he is still in the top 5. Amazing golfer.

So true. How many other guys could shoot even par while the rest of the leaders are going 4, 5, 6 or more under par and still be in contention? I was hoping that the rain delay would have lasted longer and postponed more of the round till today. There is nobody better at fixing his flaws overnight or even mid-round than Tiger. He just ran out of holes. At the same time, look at that leader board. The guys who finished ahead of him have a combined 6 Majors. It's not like he was chasing a bunch of guys that have never won.

Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

There is nobody better at fixing his flaws overnight or even mid-round than Tiger. He just ran out of holes. At the same time, look at that leader board. The guys who finished ahead of him have a combined 6 Majors. It's not like he was chasing a bunch of guys that have never won.

He definitely just ran out of holes. I would have liked to have seen what he could have done with a full 18 today.....of course, 2-4 were the same -4 and playing just as well themselves.

That top 5 in this tournament is a classy group for sure. Hats off to Mr. Ogilvy

Note: This thread is 5898 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!