IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

Originally Posted by MAINUH

Bill Nelson - Live At Metropolis

Best guitar player you never heard of.

Just IMO, there was nothing special about that song or the guitar playing. I'm just a meh guitar player, and I could have learned that song in two listens..

dak4n6

These guys are by far my favorite Swedish indie band!

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

And good gravy I have such a boner for Jenny Lewis!

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Yea, Jenny Lewis really got hot as an adult. I remember her as a kid actor because I loved the Wizard growing up. I probably watched that movie 50 times when I was 8.

I'm listening to some classic 80s music though right now:

Constantine

Moar exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Order rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stretch.

Most local rapper. Apologies for those missing 50% of the Afrikaans, but you probably get the idea.

Stretch.

Happy manlove.

Stretch.

Stretch.

Stretch.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

I'm not the biggest hip hop guy out there, that's for sure, but there are occasional ones I do like (Wu Tang, Diplomats come to mind), but this song is from the scene in Breaking Bad when Jesse, Skinny Pete, and Badger are admiring Jesse's new sound system:

Constantine

I've been listening to this just now watching muted slow motion swing videos of my favorite pro golfers, past and present. What a graceful game this can be.

Constantine