IGNORED

"Post an Aerial Photo Of Your Course!"

Dent
Note: This thread is 5896 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I thought this would be a cool thread to take a look at. Post an aerial shot of your golf course or even just a simple photo so we can generally see what your course looks like with one photo.

If you dont know how to do this.. try going to google maps ( http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&tab;=wl ) and type in your course name and Location. Please try to make your photo appear on the page without a link. use the [img](link)[/img] format.

Heres Mine:

The first hole is the bottom right corner hole, and the 18th is the bottom left corner hole. Follow the path to see the holes in order ;)

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

The Fairmont Banff Springs

In My Bag:
Driver: TaylorMade Burner 9.5* Stock Stiff
5 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Aldila NV Stiff
7 Wood: TaylorMade V-Steel Stock Steel
4-PW: TaylorMade R7XD Stock Stiff Steel48* Wedge: Callaway Forged52* Wedge: Founders Club60* Wedge: Founders ClubPutter: Odyssey DFX 6600Balls: Titleist ProV1 & DT SoLo

That looks like such a nice course, Actually I'd have to ask Iacas about this because putting photos directly on might take up space on the website.
In My Bag

5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

[img]

oops, meenman you almost got it, just dont put a space between the "Img" tags and the link
In My Bag

"Shouldn't you be going faster? I mean, you're doing 40 in a 65..."

Driver: Burner TP 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 15*
2I: Eye 23I-PW: 3100 I/HWedges: Vokey Spin-Milled 56*06, MP-R 52*07/60*05Putter: Victoria IIBall: Pro V1xCheck out my new blog: Thousand Yard DriveHome Course: Kenton County...

Torrey pines golf course. its not my regular "home course", but i play it often enough to call it one. This is only a partial shot, there more holes to the right.
Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

you guys play some nice cources i just stick to the muni's. who can complain with a 10$ round

Burner 10.5* driver
Burner 3 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Burner 5 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Tour Burner irons
Rac black 52* Rac satin 60* Red x 3 pro v1

When I Google Maps my course, it looks like the picture was taken in the dead of winter. Everything is dead.

I would post but I don't want to get made fun of :)

In the
AMP Cart Bag
Driver : 3Dx Square Tour 8°
3 Wood : 4DX
2H : Edge CFT TitaniumIrons : M685 3-PWWedges : CG12 Satin 54° and 58°Putter : Odyssey White XG #9 33"Balls : Staff ZIP

Can't get the image to post... so here's a link!

thats a cool course, it really looks like the holes are spread out, Do you have many trees there?
In My Bag

thats a cool course, it really looks like the holes are spread out, Do you have many trees there?

It's an Arthur Hills course, and it's a pretty tough track. There are very few trees, as the area was basically Orange Groves that died off after a freeze 20 years ago-- It was pretty much clear-cut for development.

The course's best feature is are the tift-eagle greens... They putt so true and look great year round.

you guys play some nice cources i just stick to the muni's. who can complain with a 10$ round

+1

(This is me adding more stuff because my post was too short and it would not let me add it. This means nothing. Its just a place holder so I can post my +1. Welcome to Jamaica, have a nice day.)

On my tombstone: "If this is the worst thing that ever happens to me, I'm doing just fine!"

I couldn't get it big enough without missing some holes.
We are currently building on the 5th fairway.
Image wouldn't work, so here is the link...
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q=en&ge...56305;&t;=h&z;=14

The Bag...
TaylorMade RBZ HL Matrix Ozik Flex M
TaylorMade RBZ 3 HL 
Cobra Baffler DWS 2/R 18° Aldila NV-HL65 S
Cleveland Halo 3i 22°

Ping G2 steel 5HL,6,7,8,9 & PW 

Cleveland CG10 Black Pearl 54,56 & 60° or Nike SV Tour 50°

Yes! Sophia blade

When I Google Maps my course, it looks like the picture was taken in the dead of winter. Everything is dead.

Go ahead and post! we'll put into consideration that its winter

In My Bag

I play at Pinehurst. In the attached pic course No. 2 (US Open 1999, 2005, 2014) is upper right. Center right is No. 4 (along with No. 2 will be hosting the US Am this summer). Lower right (near the two trotting tracks) is course No. 1. Course No. 5 is lower left, and No. 3 is upper left. Course No. 7 is far center/right. Courses No. 6 and No. 8 are a couple miles to the north.

dave

In The Bag:
- Wishon 949MC 10.5* Driver
- Wishon 525 F/D 3W
- Wishon 515 949MC 5W
- Wishon 60* Cx Micro LW- Wishon 550M SW (55*)- Wishon 550M GW bent to 50* - Wishon 550C 6i - 9i (9i bent to 45*)- Wishon 321Li 3i/4i/5i hybrids- Odyssey Two Ball Putter

Note: This thread is 5896 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!