IGNORED

New Member From PA

Note: This thread is 1099 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey All, 

New member from Southeastern PA. I've visited The Sand Trap a few times while searching for some quick fixes for my very broken golf game. Well instead of trying to find those quick fixes, I'm going to make a real effort in improving my game this year. What better way to do that than joining The Sand Trap. (Actually, lessons is probably the correct answer.)

So last year was the best year of golf I've had since I started playing. I broke 90 twice and that's it, very exciting year. I did use last year though as a guide to identify the areas that I need to improve upon this year. I also identified some goals for this year that fall inline with those areas of improvement. 

Goals 2020: 

• Stop getting into trouble off the tee, establish confidence in my driver - two way miss
  • Improve long & short iron striking, consistency
  • Improve short game - pitching & chipping (getting closer to the hole, leaving myself to far away on those shots)
  • Know the distance of my clubs
  • Break 90 consistently
  • Have a handicap between 15-10 (probably impossible)

I hope to use this forum as an accountability tool and also become an active member in this community. TST has a lot to offer and I would love to be apart of it!

Welcome to TST! You can certainly find and discuss all the info you need for your goals here. Cheers.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome to TST.   There are wonderful and extremely helpful instructional content on the forum.   We're glad you've joined.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Welcome aboard.  You can post your goals to the 2021 Golf Goals thread below.  There is also a 5-minute daily practice thread to motivate you to do at least a little each day (see link below).  Also, you can create a "My Swing" thread to post videos of your swing and get feedback from members (not from Me since I am in need of education and not qualified to offer advice).  Search for "Member Swings" to get information on creating a My Swing thread.

Stuart M.

I am a "SCRATCH GOLFER".  I hit ball, Ball hits Tree, I scratch my head. 😜

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold) 

• iacas changed the title to New Member From PA
  • 3 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 1099 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!