Hey All, 

New member from Southeastern PA. I've visited The Sand Trap a few times while searching for some quick fixes for my very broken golf game. Well instead of trying to find those quick fixes, I'm going to make a real effort in improving my game this year. What better way to do that than joining The Sand Trap. (Actually, lessons is probably the correct answer.)

So last year was the best year of golf I've had since I started playing. I broke 90 twice and that's it, very exciting year. I did use last year though as a guide to identify the areas that I need to improve upon this year. I also identified some goals for this year that fall inline with those areas of improvement. 

Goals 2020: 

• Stop getting into trouble off the tee, establish confidence in my driver - two way miss
  • Improve long & short iron striking, consistency
  • Improve short game - pitching & chipping (getting closer to the hole, leaving myself to far away on those shots)
  • Know the distance of my clubs
  • Break 90 consistently
  • Have a handicap between 15-10 (probably impossible)

I hope to use this forum as an accountability tool and also become an active member in this community. TST has a lot to offer and I would love to be apart of it!

Welcome to TST! You can certainly find and discuss all the info you need for your goals here. Cheers.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome to TST.   There are wonderful and extremely helpful instructional content on the forum.   We're glad you've joined.

Welcome aboard.  You can post your goals to the 2021 Golf Goals thread below.  There is also a 5-minute daily practice thread to motivate you to do at least a little each day (see link below).  Also, you can create a "My Swing" thread to post videos of your swing and get feedback from members (not from Me since I am in need of education and not qualified to offer advice).  Search for "Member Swings" to get information on creating a My Swing thread.

• iacas changed the title to New Member From PA
  • 3 weeks later...

Welcome to TST! Have fun.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.