IGNORED

Country Club Elite Mat Sizes

Note: This thread is 1034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm buying one soon and was wondering if anyone could share your experience with the size you bought and if you wish you bought a bigger one? I read the info on the website about needing a 3x5, 4x5, or 5x5 for swinging drivers, my initial thought was to get the 4x5 but now I'm considering getting the 5x5 just to be safe and have plenty of room. 

:titleist:

:tmade:

1 hour ago, ShawnSum said:

I'm buying one soon and was wondering if anyone could share your experience with the size you bought and if you wish you bought a bigger one? I read the info on the website about needing a 3x5, 4x5, or 5x5 for swinging drivers, my initial thought was to get the 4x5 but now I'm considering getting the 5x5 just to be safe and have plenty of room. 

Are you talking about Real Feel mats? I’ve got two and they don’t wear very fast, so go with the smallest that fits your budget. I made a separate stand because standing on the mat is a bit squishy. Mine are 20 x 30” but I don’t think they have that size anymore. Also, I moved the hole for the rubber tee. I just drilled a hole to fit.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Are you talking about Real Feel mats? I’ve got two and they don’t wear very fast, so go with the smallest that fits your budget. I made a separate stand because standing on the mat is a bit squishy. Mine are 20 x 30” but I don’t think they have that size anymore. Also, I moved the hole for the rubber tee. I just drilled a hole to fit.

Yep the CCE Real Feel are the ones I'm talking about. Sounds like you got the "strips" and they still carry those in various sizes.

:titleist:

:tmade:

I also made a platform and bought the 10x30 inch strip to place in it. The first strip lasted a year and a half with thousands of very steep swings into it. I wore a channel in the center of it about 1/2" deep. My current strip is a little over a year old and still going strong.

• Informative 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 4 x 5 mat of another brand and it seems sufficient for hitting drives with no issues.

For mat longevity through, a 5 x 5 mat that can either receive tees or has 4 tee stations can be rotated to move the wear around, and could last you double the amount of the 4 x 5 mat that can only be rotated in one direction.

On 6/1/2021 at 10:56 AM, ShawnSum said:

Take measuring tape and draw out a box with some chalk on some concrete. Then, swing driver and see what space is enough for you. 

For what it’s worth, I’m 6’1 and own the 4x5 country club elite. I’ve had since 2016. No issues. 

Note: This thread is 1034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!