IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

Civilian Employee at a local police department and free lance writer.

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

i'm an interest rate risk analyst for a financial institution. i just found out about this website today and wanted to ask a question about few drivers that i had in mine but i guess i have to wait until i become the regular member.

Launcher 460cc
Tour Burner TP 14.5
585H 19
x-18 pro-series
vockey oil can 52, 56, 60 White hot tour #1 pro-v1

Finance. To be more specific I ensure the settlement of trades.

Driver: Hi-Bore XL 9.5* Stiff
3 wood: Speed LD F 15.5* Stiff
5 wood: Big Bertha Fusion 19* Stiff
Irons: Big Bertha '08 3-PW Steel
Wedges: 56* and 60* CG 10 2-dotPutter: White Hot XG 2-ball SRT 35"

Hi there, Mike from Sydney Australia.
I have my own online golf store and that keeps me very busy to say the least.
Every now and then I knick-off to the golf course with a good buddy of mine for a quick round. Anyhow, hope to chat to some of the other golfers onsite.

Hello everyone!

I am a general contractor in the state of florida. I build custom homes mainly on the east coat. But being the "man in charge" I get to hit the course at least 2 days a week.

Hi all,

I'm a TV director in Dubai, and from my office window I can see the course used for the Dubai Desert Classic. I'm also a total neophyte golfer. Well, everyone's gotta start somewhere...

Hi all,

3rd grade teacher here. Golf balances the craziness of 30 8yr olds every day!

Clubs:

Wedges: Mizuno MP Wedges 52 and 58 degree
Irons: Wilson Staff Ci7
Hybrids: Adams Idea Tech OS 3Woods: Taylor Made R7 draw 3-woodDriver: Pinemeadow ZR-1 Regular 10.5Putter: Odyssey White Steel #1

I am in the printing and promotional products business, but the most fun job was back in the early '90s when I owned a company the manufactured remote control cars and accessories. Only problem was that I picked the wrong time to get in and out! Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

I look forward to learning a lot here!

I'm new to the forum and I work as a Fleet manager for several local dealerships and act as a liaison for a couple of credit unions as an adviser for their members. Thank you all for having me!!

Tools of my game:
Burner 09' Driver 10.5 Reg flex
5-pw G10's/ plus Taylormade R7 4 iron
Burner 08' 4 Hybrid
A70S 3 Hybrid Burner 09' 3 wood "Zing" SW 56 degree Fastback Laser range finder / plus Skycaddie SG5...also a great ball retriever!!