IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

Supervisor of a Cat Scan department at a hospital in Oklahoma.

Bag: Stand bag
Driver: 9.5* Mach speed Str8
3 wood: 16* Tight lies
Irons: TA5 gunmetal 3-pw
Wedges: Tour Action 900 56* and 60*Putter: Two ballBalls: Pro V1 lostgolfballs.comGlove: Shoes:

Insurance Agent in Oklahoma

Callaway 3.5 Stand Bag Taylormade Burner 10.5 Driver Callaway Razr X 21* Hybrid Callaway Razr Forged Irons 4-9 Titleist Vokey Wedges 48, 52, 56 Odyssey White Hot XG #1 putter

Work on a night helpdesk 12 hour shifts thurs,fri and sat every week but leaves me plenty of time off for golf lol

MX 700 10.5 REG flex
3 and 5 wood
rescue 22 degree
tour burner 4-SW and 52 and 60 degree wedges
Rossa Monza Spider Balero Putter

Previously was Vice President of Finance & Treasury for Mark Cuban's 2929 Entertainment, a vertically integrated media company. Been working on a new golf startup that lets golfers of all skill levels compete regardless of location.

Good Morning from Coach Rick,

Yes it's before sunrise, a usual start for me since I teach and coach the game of golf in Northern California. Funny I caddied in high school but didn't make much money to support the car and the girls. After working my way around the world I THEN picked up golf and have been addicted ever since. My golf story goes: "I once met a girl who said "How'de you like to play golf?' Now she's my wife and I teach it with a passion! I look forward to sharing and getting questions and answers in the forum. Cheers ... Coach Rick

Hey all! I just joined up and am trying to get my first 3 posts under my belt, so like recommended, Im going to start right here.

Anyways, I am a United States Marine and am very proud of what I do for a living. Right now Im stationed in Salem, VA working as an assistant to the Officer Selection Officer for this district. Im basically recruiting, but on the officer side. We go to all the colleges in southeast Virginia and try and find qualified candidates to send to Marine Corps Officer Candidates School.

I literally just moved to the area last week and am still trying to find out where all the local courses are at. So if anyone has any recommendations for the Roanoke/Blacksburg area, let me know.