IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

Civil Engineer specializing in Highway/bridge constuction. Draw a pension for 34 years of service at a govt agency. Currently consulting with private sector firms. Play 3-4 rounds a week. Life is good!

I'm a licensed Plumber/Gasfitter and an avid amateur photographer with hopes to transition the amateur to full time when the timing is right. It would also allow for more flexibility to play golf in the summer.

In my bag:

R1 Taylor Made Driver

R11 Taylor Made 3 Wood

3 & 4 Taylor Made Burner Hybrids

PW - 4 Nike Machspeed Forged Irons

or

PW - 4 Mizuno MP-32 Irons (depending on how I'm feeling)

52,56,60 Mizuno Wedges

White Ice Odyssy Putter

Nike RZN Balls

I am an MD and am headed to do my next block of training in North Carolina this summer.  Excited to leave the northeast for more golf-able weather in NC.

I manage several IT grouops for a large oil field service company.  Been there for 35+ years.

I am also President of a Greater Houston Traveling golf league www.littlejohngolfleague.com as well as President of Quail Valley Men's Golf Association.

Bag: Titleist
Driver: TM RBZ 9.5
Fairway metals: TM RBZ 3 wood
Hybrids: TM RBZ 3, 4 and 5
Irons: TM Burner 1.0 6 thru LW stiff steel shafts
Putter: Ping B60
Ball: TM Tour Preferred X or ProV1x
Check out littlejohngolfleague.com  A Greater Houston TX traveling golf league.

I'm Support Manager and occasional IT Consultant t for a company that implement Enterprise Search solutions. I'm also the president of the Scarisbrick Golf society.

http://www.scarisbricksociety.co.uk

I'm an entrepreneur working to bring a cool new stogie-smoking-golfers' accessory to the market. We're close to launching the website (ash-t.com)....I'll be sure to let everyone know when it's up.