IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I am a Customer Relations Manager for a Tax Software Development Company.

Casey

What's in the bag?
Driver: 10.5* TM 580 XD Stiff
Fairway: Wilson 3,53 - PW: Ping ISTKWedges: Cleveland CG10 52*56*60*Putter: Oddessy 2 Ball BladeBall: Callaway HX HotsBag: OGIO Grom

• 2 weeks later...
I work as an Account Manager for a company called Club Marine in New Zealand - part of the Allianz Group, we insure pleasurecraft of all description.
In the bag:
Driver - FT-i 9.5* Neutral Speeder 686 Stiff
Fairway Wood - X-Tour 15* Stiff
Hybrid - Nickent 3DX Ironwood 17* Aldila NV Hybrid 75S
Irons - Tour Stage Z101 Forged Irons DG S300 Shatfs (2-PW) Wedges - 52* Callaway X Tour Vintage, 58* Callaway X Tour Mack Daddy VintagePutter - Scotty...

i dont have a job, i will be 16 next week, i want to work at one of the golf courses around me but have not check out how old you have to be, im sure its 18 though. anyway if you have to be 18 at the courses around me i will work at jewl a grocery store

www.asbs-shop.com
www.sbsedv.de

for the sports shop Im the well everything club fitter, manager, sales man, and clean up boy.. However I get to play with all the new toys and make some of my own.

for the consulting company Im, well the samething however they give me the title IT manager.. Nothing that cool other then well nothing really this job is boring..

Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5° TP Stiff
Fairway: Taylor Made V-Steel #3 w/Fujikura Rombax Stiff
Irons: Taylor Made rac LT 4-PW shaft; Rifle Flighted 6.0
Wedges: Tayor Made rac 52° 56° 60°Utility: Taylor Made Rescue TP #3 (Aldila NV Hybid 85g Stiff)Putter: Scotty...

I'm a software engineer, that works on government contracts in the DC area.

I'm terrible, but i have fun.

In the Bag:
Taylormade r580XD 10.5° Reg flex
3 + 5 wood - Dunlop graphite shaft parts from a set3-pw - Dunlop set that looks sorta like ping I3's (i'm sorely in need of an upgrade.)LW/SW/GW - Adams black 52, 56, 60 degree wedges.Putter - Ping Karsten Anser 34"Bac...

I am a Systems Analyst for a Federal Credit Union local to the Washington D.C. area.

Andrew

Whats in the bag:
Cleveland HiBore XL 9.5 fuji red stiff
SE Viper Ti-4 3wSE QSII 19 & 23 degreeSE 600XC irons w/Rifle 6.0 flighted shafts 4-PWSE 650PM 48, 52, 55 wedgesPing iSeries Anser4ball: X-out ProV1... built them myself.. so ehhh... stand clear of the swing plane.....

I am the design engineering metallurgist for a transmission company that makes very heavy duty units up to 5,000 hp.

Hobby is making planes to load into Microsoft's Flight Simulator 2004.

www.twindisc.com

www.angelfire.com/falcon/tcwdt

WBL

What's In the Bag
Callaway FTiq Tour i-mix 9.5º with stiff Mitsubishi Rayon Javlnfx 6
Cobra F-Speed LD 3-wood 15.5º with 43" YS Tour AD regCobra Baffler DWS 20º & 23º with Aldila VS Proto HL regPing S59 3-PW with Nippon PRO 950GH stiffTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 56º wedgeInazone B...

I am the design engineering metallurgist for a transmission company that makes very heavy duty units up to 5,000 hp.

Hey, I know Twin Disc!! I work for Applied Industrial Tech....

Roy McEvoy is my hero.

In My bag
TM Burner 9.5 S Flex

Wilson Invex Strong 3 and 5 wood

Maxfli Revolution 3-PW Irons

Cleveland 54/60 wedges

Odessey XG #7 Putter

Cool!!!

WBL

What's In the Bag
Callaway FTiq Tour i-mix 9.5º with stiff Mitsubishi Rayon Javlnfx 6
Cobra F-Speed LD 3-wood 15.5º with 43" YS Tour AD regCobra Baffler DWS 20º & 23º with Aldila VS Proto HL regPing S59 3-PW with Nippon PRO 950GH stiffTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 56º wedgeInazone B...

I'm an environmental engineer (mostly water issues). Occasionally we get to work on water supply, drainage, and wetland issues that involve golf courses, bt not as much as I had hoped when first going to work here. I can log on at work until the resident internet Nazi blocks this site...

In the bag:
Driver: 8.5 deg Titleist 905S w/ Fujikura Pro 95 S-flex
3-wood: 14.5 deg Titleist 975F w/ DG X-100
Hybrid: 19 deg Cleveland Halo w/ DG X-100
Irons (4-PW): Taylor Made X-300 FCI Prototype w/ Rifle Flighted 6.5Wedges: 52.08, 56.14, 60.04 deg Titleist Vokey Black Nickel FinishPutter: Yes!...

Insurance agent with American National / ANPAC -- There's nobody with endurance like the guys who sell insurance! :)

Auto, Home, Life

www.anpac.com www.anico.com
In my Ping Pioneer LC bag -
Driver: TaylorMade R11 10* closed
3 Wood: TaylorMade R11 15* open
Hybrid: Ping G15 20*
Irons: Ping G15 4, i15 5 - PWWedges: Ping Tour S 50*, 56* bent to 55*, 60*Putter: TaylorMade Daytona Ghost 34" 

Attorney, Richmond Virginia specializing in family and employment law.

In the bag:
Driver: Taylor Made 10.5* R7 460
3 Wood: Taylor Made RD580
Hybrid: Taylor Made Dual Rescue 2
Irons: Cleveland VAS+ 4-PWWedges: Cleveland RT 588 56, 60 and 64 degree gunmetal finishPutter: Ping Doc 17Ball: Titleist NXT/NXT Tour