IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I actually work for a Forum Search company, it was how I found this place :)

In the bag...

Driver: Sumo Squared 2007 Model, 10.5, Stiff Shaft
2I: Sumo Squared Hybrid
3I-SW: Nike Ignite, Graphite Regular Shaft60 Degree: Nike SV Tour Satin BlackPutter: Newport Studio Select 2 Mid-Slant 33"Trying to figure out what 14th club to add...

Facilities Director for a 250ml financial firm.
In The Bag

Driver: FT3 -or- TMTB
Woods: Cobra F-Speed
Hybrids: Cally FT, 3 & 4Irons: T/M R7TP's, W/PX 5.5 Wedge: Cally X-Forged, 52 & 58Putter: S/C Studio II Ballz: T/M Black -or- Prov1X

I'm a manufacturing engineer, but hopefully changing roles in the next year as I complete my MBA

Hey I too worked as manufacturing engineer & project manager, but now changing towards something more field engineering oriented. Traveling to customers all around Europe and doing versatile stuff are more fun than calculating MTBF and MTTR with the constant machinery sound in the background in my opinion :P

Hello, Im currently looking for a job in private equity or similar in New York. Having just graduated with Bsc hons degree in management. So if anyone has any connections that would be great ;)

I am studying mechanical engineering at McGill University in Montreal. I also work during the summer at a local country club, which happens to adjacent to the Royal Montreal Golf club, the course is called Elm Ridge and houses two championship courses.

The beauty is I get to play them for free!

Like many others, I have been a long-time reader of the forum, and am now happy to be participating!

Hey, new here. Found this forum on my lunch break searching for info on the new Titleist 909's

I'm an Assistant Pro at a Country Club out here in San Jose, CA. I do the buying and merchandising for the shop.

-Tim

907D2 9.5* Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 63g Stiff
905R 9.5* Accra SC75 Stiff
HiBore 15* 3 Wood Aldila NV85 Stiff
20* Pro Gold Hybrid Mitsubishi Rayon JAVLN FX
AP2 4-P,W ProjectX 5.5 Vokey Spin Mill 54.10 & 60.04 Studio Design #3 Cut to 32.5" ProV1x All #6's

I am a Golf Professional in Canada. Have been since I was 18. I go to school for Accounting, and love my job. I am and Assistant Professional in the Toronto area at an older course called Shawneeki. I play a lot of professional events, and will one day play on the PGA tour.

Look forward to a good time here with thesandtrap.com

CPGA
Driver : 905 D2, Proforce V2 76 gram
Fairway: Steelhead 4 wood, S300
Irons: Pro Carbon Forged, Project X stiff
Wedges: Vokey, 50, 54, 58.Ball: :Titleist: ProV1xGlove: Players Leather.Where I play?Shawneeki Golf Club, Newmarket, Ontario Canada-If people gripped their knife and fork the same way...

im a 10th grade student and have no job other than that =)

looking forward to learning as much as possible from thesandtrap!

In My Ozone Stand Bag:
Driver: Burner 10.5* Stiff
3 Wood: Burner 15* Stiff
Hybrid: Burner 19* Stiff
Irons: Tour Burner 4-GWWedges: CG14 54.12, 58.12Putter: SabertoothBall: TP Back Rangefinder: GX-IHome Course: http://www.strawberryridgegolfcourse.com/

Hello there. Am new to the forum. Am an accountant for a large multi-national company here in Canada. Access the forum from my desktop computer at home.