IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

VP of Sales and Marketing for a company that produces military products. Body., vehicle, aircraft, naval armor system and mine blast attenuating seating.

Im in the building trade.

In my Sport II cart bag or my R9 stand bag
Irons-Tour burner R/5-Sw,60 lob wedge z groove
Driver-R9 Supertri R/10.5
09 Hybrid #3 R/19
09 Hybrid #4 R/22Putter-Method 001,Length : 34 Ball-Those round white ones...

I'm a fanatical golfer, author of a book "The Secrets of Hypnotic Golf", golf psychologist, clinical hypnotherapist, NLP Master Practitioner and creator of recorded golf hypnosis audio programs.

I love to help people to get the most success, pleasure and enjoyment from the wonderful game of golf - "The Greatest Game of All" to quote my golfing hero, Jack Nicklaus.

I locate people with GPS. Too bad I can't always locate my balls

White Hot Tour #1
Vokey Oil Can 60.4
DCI 990 3-PW
Anser Phoenix 020
Tour 56.14 Cimerron 3-PW Edge CFT Hybrid 24 SasQuatch Sumo 9.5

I'm an IT Consultant. I can view the forum between downloads.
WITB
Driver: FT-5 Diamana Whiteboard
3WD: Steelhead
3&4 Hybrid
5-PW AP2 PX 6.0 Rifle 52-8, 56-8, 60-8 Black Series #6 (34inches)

I am an electronics engineer, currently unemployed :(

From the top:

R9 TP Driver Stiff 9.5deg
R9 TP 4-Wood Stiff 17deg
X-Forged Prototype 3-9 Stiff (rifle flighted) 48deg, 52deg, 56deg, 60deg CG12 Wedges Newport Longneck TeI3 One Black

graduate in May and start at The Nielsen Company in July

Driver: 2010 Burner Superfast
3-Wood: 2007 Callaway Big Bertha
Hybrid: Victory Red Hybrid 3 21*
Irons: 2009 Burner Irons 4-SW
Wedge: CG12 56*Putter: White Hot XG 2-Ball F7

I'm currently a culinary student (at the CIA) and work at a local restaurant. With school, work, or a combination of the two 7 days a week, with no spring break and basically half of a summer break, it makes finding time for golf difficult nowadays.

In my bag:
'07 Burner (10.5*) Driver
Unknown model 3 & 5 Woods (next to get replaced)
Rescue (21*) Hybrid
Di7 4i-GW 56/08 Oil Can Wedge Rossa Blade Putter NXT Tour Balls

I am 2nd year master's student of Economics at Osaka University. I worked in consulting for sometime before going back to school. I can analyze golf equipment all day long!

In my Ping stand bag:
Irons: 3-PW Titleist T blades, 2-iron King Cobra Oversize cavity back
Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action 56 and 60 deg 8 and 6 bounce respectively
Putter: Mizuno Brass Bulls Eye Flange
Woods: King Cobra Pro S9-1 8.5 deg X-stiff, and 15 deg X-stiffShoes: Asics Tour Gels

I'm a director at a software development company in Dublin, Ireland.

Driver: Hyper X
3W: FT 3
5W: FT 5
Hybrid: currently researching and testing
Irons: CI-9 4-SW Steel Shaft Regular FlexWedges: currently researching and testingPutters: Cushin AnserBall: AD 333

Active Duty USAF Air Traffic Controller, Tower stationed at Seymour Johnson AFB for another 6 weeks then I'm moving to Kadena Air Base on the beautiful island of Okinawa, Japan...should make for some good golf there!

sunmountain.gifC-130 Bag
taylormade.gifSuperfast TP 8.5 Fubuki 73x Stiff 45"
ping.gifG15 4W 17.0 X-Stiff ping.gifS-56 3-PW Project X 6.5 ping.gifTour S 52, 56, 60 S300
cameron.gifStudio Select Newport 2.0 34"
bushnell.gifTour V2

I'm the person everyone in the office comes to when they have a problem with their computer and as such I administer our 'IT policy', giving me unrestricted access to any site the internet I choose!

I run a landscaping business during the summer. I'll start looking at more career opportunities once I go to college.

Diablo. 10 degree, neutral. (R-Flex)
F-Speed 15.5 degree 3 Wood (R)
A70s 19 degree hybrid (R)
2009 CG-7 Tour Irons (3-PW) (R)
CG-14 52, 56, 60 degree wedges. (R)SeeMore FGP Putter (The charm of my bag) Gamer V2