IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

I build Custom Homes in Maryland.  In your original post "Potomac Maryland" is about 40 minutes from me and about 10 minutes drive from were I build in Bethesda Maryland.

I also do custom machine work in my spare time... see my sig.

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I am an accountant and I also work in the anti money laundering/fraud department as an investigator. I am hoping to move my career towards a Big 4 firm.

callaway.gif Razr Fit 8.5* Stiff

callaway.gif Big Bertha Hawkeye 3W

callaway.gifFT Fusion 2H, 3H

callaway.gif  X-22 Tour 5- PW PX 6.0

vokey.gif SM5 48-08 FG
vokey.gif SM5 54-10 SG

vokey.gif SM5 59-07 SG

Piano player in a wh@rehouse.

Naaah ... was a software analyst and part-time pilot (corp and charter), but went back to school over the past two years to be a Paramedic.  Currently working in EMS and loving it.  I like serving my community and I feel I'm doing something that matters in my old age.  But I sure do miss the IT paycheck.

I work for the cable company.  Worked there since high school.

In my bag:
Driver - Diablo Octane 10.5*
Fairway Wood - Diablo Octane 15*
Hybrid -  Edge 21*
Irons - X20's 4I - 9I
Wedges - X20's PW/SW
Putter - White Ice 1
Ball - Warbird

Originally Posted by Mattplusness

Full time student at the University of Michigan and I also work full time at Oakwood Hospital in Dearborn, MI in medical records. I am pursuing my degree in Healthcare Administration with a focus in finance or marketing (haven't decided yet) with a minor in business administration and would eventually like to work my way up the corporate ladder and/or start my own ambulatory company... in due time

Since here I have gotten a promotion and am now a supervisor at a different company doing the same thing.

My focuses will be in marketing and IT management and I'll have my AA in business administration.

2013 Goal:

Single digit handicap

I am a National Golf Analyst & Senior Contributor for Pro Golf Insider, also work at an ACH processing and software company and play on a pro mini tour here in the Southeast called the Five Flags Golf Tour. Busy, busy.

Sales Manager for TEMCo - an Electrical Power Conversion Equipment supplier.

In other words i can help you get a different voltage, phase or frequency to power the equipment in your building if it is different than your utility supplier offers. We also sell electric motors, capacitors, magnet wire, motor starters and other such items in our industry.

My side job is taking money off people i know out on the golf course.

I am an airbrush artist and custom painter. Mostly motorcycles , and refinishing metal woods. I was a concrete contractor for 27 years before doing this