I work with young offenders

Cart Bag

Hi Bore  xls Driver

Big Bertha steelhead plus  3 and 5 Woods

Pro Gold 20 and 24 degree Hybrids

MD Superstrong Irons

MD Norman Drew Low Bounce wedges

Putter 

I am a professional putt putt player.  It's a tough racket.

I am kidding!  Computer Programming.  .NET apps.  I manage one system primarily for a major University.   But I am sure some more stuff is coming my way.  I'm the most under promoted underpaid son of a gun you can imagine after 23 years.  Locked in is a good word for it.  sigh...

I'm in the Army National Guard on deployment as a heating and air mechanic as well as an electrician. I also have a buisness with my Dad selling golf towels with a brush on them.

President of LCB IV LLC which owns our product Golflexx amongst a couple others. I love our products and Golflexx is one that gives me a thrill every time a user sends us their feedback to let us know how it's helped them not only with their game but with their overall flexibility. Oh yea...I also like playing contests. Here is one.

First one who can message me back and tell me who is playing golf in this picture wins a FREE GOLFLEXX UNIT . The guy nailing yet another perfect drive with a perfect follow through in his swing is non other then Eric “The Sheik” Monti, my late, great father in law. The picture was taken at Riviera Country Club in the LA Open in 1945 . Who is The Sheik partnered up with?

Good luck...have fun.

I work in the swimming pool business here in Florida.

Driver: Taylormade Superfast 2.0.  9.5 Stiff Reax 4.8

3 Wood: Taylormade Superfast 2.0 Loft 15 Stiff  Reax 4.8

Irons: Mizuno MP-64 4 iron. MP-69, 5-PW, DG S-300 Shafts. 

Wedges: Mizuno MP T-11, 50 (gap) and 56 (sand).   

Putter: Odyssey Two Ball putter (circa 2004) 

"Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." – Winston Churchill