IGNORED

Las Vegas Golfers

Nave

Hello

I've seen a few members posting from Vegas and hope to get together some day.
I live in Summerlin and my home course is Siena; it includes the membership at Arroyo. I usually play twice a week - Wednesday and on weekends.

Please post here if you are interested in forming a local group or are looking for an extra player (I do not use Facebook).

Looking forward meeting you all.
Nave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Well, @mvmac is in Las Vegas, and obviously knows a lot of LV golfers, but also mostly plays at a TPC club, so… probably isn't exactly the type of golfer you're looking for as he's not going to play at a bunch of public courses, etc.

4 hours ago, iacas said:

Well, @mvmac is in Las Vegas, and obviously knows a lot of LV golfers

Thank you for the intro; good to know!

My in-laws live in Siena and we are there at least once a year. Would love to have someone to play with - I’ll let you know next time I’m there (likely late winter early spring). Played Bears Best and Rhodes Ranch last time I was there. Have only played Siena once. 

34 minutes ago, Chris Brooks said:

I’ll let you know next time I’m there (likely late winter early spring)

Nice to meet you on TST. That sounds great! 

• 2 months later...

Chiming in here. Moved out here from chicago a few month ago and have yet to really explore more than a few courses. 

I’d be up for meeting other local golfers if the opportunity arises

11 hours ago, DeeBee30 said:

Moved out here from chicago a few month ago

Welcome to Las Vegas!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.