IGNORED

tigers polos

Note: This thread is 5873 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

tiger allways wears red on sundays and he usally wears the red mock seen here http://tigerwoods.shop.sportstoday.c...3471&pc;=T7CM13 . it doesnt have a colar on it dont the courses played on the pga tour have like rule about wearing only colard shirts because most country clubs do. i am not blaming tiger just wondering

Burner 10.5* driver
Burner 3 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Burner 5 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Tour Burner irons
Rac black 52* Rac satin 60* Red x 3 pro v1

That also is a bad picture of the shirts. It looks like the collar part is tucked in. Its still a collar but it just wraps around the neck instead of being flipped out.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I'm not trying to be mean, but please work on your grammar and punctuation. I had a hard time figuring out what you were trying to say.

In My Bag:

Driver: R7 460
5w: Bah!
3w: F Speed LDHybrid: CPR3 3iIrons: Acer XK High Trajectory 4-PWWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 52* 54* 60*Putter: Daytona CGBBall: One Platinum Tour ix

Come on guys "a collar" no way,Tiger gets big $$ from Nike for wearing them .A freind of mine turned up at a muni course wearing one of these T-Shirts and was correctly in my opinion told to change or go home.
Standards have to be upheld you know

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

The would probably let Tiger show up in a tank top if he wanted.
"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

The would probably let Tiger show up in a tank top if he wanted.

Probably so.

IMHO, a mock turtle qualifies as a shirt with a collar. You've never put a turtle under your blazer? I don't have time to explain what a blazer is.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

Most clubs have relaxed the policy to include mock turtlenecks, which in my opinion is probably due to Tiger wearing them so often

But not all, the place that hosted the presidents cup last year turned Mike Weir down when he showed up to try to play a practice round with a mock turtleneck on. I think he ended up buying a polo shirt in the pro shop.

http://www.ontgolf.ca/g4g/2007/09/14...oyal-montreal/

Most clubs have relaxed the policy to include mock turtlenecks, which in my opinion is probably due to Tiger wearing them so often

Hate to be picky but this is taken from the link you provided:

"Anyway, Weir showed up at the club wearing a mock turtle neck, likely part of his Weir Golf line of clothing. The only problem was that Royal Montreal has some of the strangest clothing restriction rules in the country . Up until this year, one had to wear knee socks with shorts. Similarly, the club doesn’t allow mock turtle necks either, regardless of whether Tiger wears them every week or not. The club’s website notes this specifically. Shirts ”must have a collar.” Apparently Weir hadn’t bothered to check the website (of course, who would expect that he should), and when he arrived at the club, one of his playing partners, Brad Pelletier, the managing director of IMG, decided it would be best if Weir had another shirt to wear and snapped one up in the pro shop. Now while on tour, Weir can pretty much wear whatever he likes. However, I had once heard a story that he showed up at a Bell event at Mount Bruno without a jacket and someone had to find him one so he could eat in the dining room. The Golf Channel reported that someone from Royal Montreal told Weir to change the shirt. That is not true, according to Pelletier. “I’m sure they wouldn’t have said anything………I just felt it was the right call,” Pelletier said in an e-mail. It wouldn’t have surprised me if someone had said something to Weir — but that simply wasn’t the case this time. "

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

tiger wears some pretty boring attire

i'd like to see things go back to the 70's with some plaid pants, also anything but a baseball cap, how about a kangol, ivy or newsboy, or fedoras, straw hat, etc

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

Hate to be picky but this is taken from the link you provided:

To be picky right back (jk):

You emphasized the wrong part of the article. You should have emphasized "the Golf Channel reported that someone..." sentence, not the sentence about Royal Montreal's restrictions, as in my original post I mention that most clubs have relaxed the rule.

I love how Tiger revolutionized the game in many facets..He made golf boom in 99/2000 and revolutionized the mock turtleneck..I just think that you can play better golf whenever the clothing is more comfortable...Thank You Tiger

"People think the size of the head is most important. Wrong. It's getting a quality shaft. test different shafts to see which goes the straightest. Also, more degrees of loft on the head is better than less. Eleven degrees is about right."

To be picky right back (jk):

Beaten at my own game - again.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:

I hate the mock turtleneck. I don't even consider it a turtleneck, Its a polyester t-shirt with an extra quarter inch of fabric at the neck.

I also agree with ganjagolfer, I usually wear a 'newsboy' style hat when I play. Its just kind of cool to be different, and I think Its stupid how people will pay $30 for a hat with a (insert brand here) logo. The pros get paid to wear them; you pay to.

I hate the mock turtleneck. I don't even consider it a turtleneck, Its a polyester t-shirt with an extra quarter inch of fabric at the neck.

So you never wear college or Pro sports hats??

$30....I never seen a hat that costs that. What is a " newsboy hat"?

Its stupid how people will pay $30 for a hat with a (insert brand here) logo.

thank you

why do people pay to be a billboard? i can see doing it for the green john deere hat with the deer on it cuz it looks so super cool, especially as they as they age, like a fine wine plus those only cost a few bucks same for the pros, i know they get paid to be a walking advertisement with the hat, shirt and golf bag but the fashion is hideous

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

Note: This thread is 5873 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!