IGNORED

Black Friday Deals 2021

I got an email today from True Linkswear saying to look out for the email coming on Thursday which will clue me into their Black Friday Deals. I'm not a "Black-Friday Shopper" person, but I am planning on a new pair of kicks this year so I'm hoping the deal from True Linkswear will be a good one. 

Often so called "Black Friday" deals for golfers amounts to the crap they couldn't sell during the rest of the year deeply discounted and the rest of the deals are sort of ... what's the word ... "meh"? 

Anyone out there know of a "GOOD" golf Black Friday deal coming up?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Black Friday Deals 2021

It will be interesting to see if there are many black Friday deals.   With supplies low and worker shortages many items may not be readily available which may drive up the prices.  

5 hours ago, dennyjones said:

It will be interesting to see if there are many black Friday deals.   With supplies low and worker shortages many items may not be readily available which may drive up the prices.  

images.jpg.8f6b42afc6e2d26c3d512cbf55461646.jpg

On 11/20/2021 at 12:09 PM, boogielicious said:

Pure Grips 33% off.

pg_logo_358a7853-c3ae-4f37-90ea-50ea9fd6

33% Off Now Through Tuesday 11/30/2021! Plus Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more. chrome chrome

Thanks to @boogielicious. I picked up some a handfull of Pure Grips for a great price.

I tried to grab an new pair of kicks. But my size was old sold out for the True LinksWear's that I wanted. 

8 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Do you "trust" them?

.... See what I did there? 😁

Yep, I see what you did. :>)

I’ve never hit one, so I don’t know if I “trust” them or not.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.