IGNORED

Wordle Daily Puzzle

iacas

Wordle 1,171 4/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I may not hit the ball far, but at least I find all of the pretty flowers. 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wordle 1,172 4/6*

🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Ping G400 SFT 10deg  R flex
Ping G410 3w R flex
Ping G400 3h and 4h R flex
Taylormade SLDR 5i thru PW graphite shaft R flex
Cleveland CBX wedges - 50, 54, 58 or 52, 58 (depending on my mood)
Odyssey Versa or White Steel #5
Srixon Q Star

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wordle 1,172 4/6

🟩🟩
🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Jim Morgan

Driver: :callaway: Paradym 10.5 deg Reg
Woods: 3W :callaway: Epic Flash 15 deg, Heavenwood:callaway:GBB 20 deg
3 Hybrid: :callaway:  Epic Flash 21 deg, 5 Hybird: :callaway: Apex 24 deg
Irons: :ping: G425 Graphite 6-SW, Wedges: :ping: Glide 58 deg
Putter: :bettinardi: Armlock  :aimpoint: Express
 :titleist: golf bag, Pinned RF

• Administrator

Wordle 1,172 3/6*

🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Wordle 1,172 5/6

🟨🟨
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Wordle 1,172 4/6

🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Wordle 1,172 5/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Administrator

Wordle 1,173 3/6*

🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Wordle 1,173 3/6

🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Wordle 1,173 5/6

🟨🟨🟨
🟨
🟩🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Jim Morgan

Driver: :callaway: Paradym 10.5 deg Reg
Woods: 3W :callaway: Epic Flash 15 deg, Heavenwood:callaway:GBB 20 deg
3 Hybrid: :callaway:  Epic Flash 21 deg, 5 Hybird: :callaway: Apex 24 deg
Irons: :ping: G425 Graphite 6-SW, Wedges: :ping: Glide 58 deg
Putter: :bettinardi: Armlock  :aimpoint: Express
 :titleist: golf bag, Pinned RF

Wordle 1,173 4/6

🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Wordle 1,173 3/6*

🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Ping G400 SFT 10deg  R flex
Ping G410 3w R flex
Ping G400 3h and 4h R flex
Taylormade SLDR 5i thru PW graphite shaft R flex
Cleveland CBX wedges - 50, 54, 58 or 52, 58 (depending on my mood)
Odyssey Versa or White Steel #5
Srixon Q Star

Wordle 1,173 5/6

🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope. 15% off TourStriker (no code).
    • Yea, they are overthinking that golf hole. Maximize fairway, minimize hazards.  For me, moving to one side of the tee box or other is a confidence thing. It also helps me with aim, and not being influence by the orientation of the tee box. 
    • Good points all. My coach has something similar to these, but not these ones specifically. He was telling me they are bespoke made for him by a scientist he works with. He showed me my pressure info and compared it with Padraig Harrington's. Mine looks pretty similar to his in directions and timing and so on, but my max GRF is something like 130% of my bodyweight, while his is something like 180% of his bodyweight. So while I'm doing it sort of right, I'm not doing it enough. That was pretty eye opening for me and helped me understand what I need to do. They don't get used all the time by any stretch, but if there's something that he wants me to work on and it'll show up on the force plates, then we break them out. I think that basically mirrors your point 4 exactly. Regarding point 3, yes I think they are. You can say "you want that arrow to be pointing up, back and right", but until I can stand on the plate and move around until I get the line where I need it to be, I don't really know what that means or how to get it there. Sometimes you get yourself in a spot where it's simply impossible to get the line to move there without falling over, but it's very useful to understand why that happens and what you need to do to fix it. 
    • And Titleist Trusoft are 11.99 (white) or 15.60 (yellow) per dozen. Amazon.com Edit: just saw these are sold as used. Sorry. Still…
    • That's incredibly helpful, thank you!  I've been working on my posture quite a bit based upon your lengthy posture post from years back.  Here is a picture of my old posture - hopefully it's better now compared to then.  I've been trying not to stick my butt out and trying to get rid of the arch in my lower back.  It does feel a bit too upright at times, so the idea of engaging the legs more might do wonders.   I used to have a terribly unbalanced sway to my right.  When I'm struggling and hitting the ball thin, it really feels like my low point is behind the ball at impact.  I end up flipping to reach the ball and still hit thin with lower back pain.  I was afraid of my old habit of swaying too far back and not being able to get fully recentered, so I'm focusing on maintaining a centered pivot.  That being said, I still feel like I'm hanging back too much on my right foot at impact, but when I try to get further left at impact, I just can't do it.  Is it correct to say that shifting right early in the backswing can actually make it easier to properly finish with my weight left?  I'll give it a try tonight on my simulator and see how it goes.   Thanks a million for the input, it's so greatly appreciated!
    • I would say hang in there. I do get where you're coming from. My history follows if you're interested (or if you're not, it's still here, but you don't have to read it 🙂 ) I started playing in 1990 (14 years old). I got steadily better every year and reached about a 5 handicap when I was 18 (this is on the old CONGU system in the UK, which lags changes in ability much more than the WHS system). I took a year off between school and university to see how good I could get. I finished that year off a 6 handicap. That wasn't the best, but I did funnily enough get a lot better over the period. Then went to university, got into the golf team there and my first year we won the British Universities. That's a year long thing. 6 universities in a round robin that you play home and away, then the top team goes through to knockout. I think about 5 rounds of knockout. Got down to 2 by the time I finished university, then started work and got down to scratch a year later. 1998 summer I played some of my best golf. Broke the course record at my club (and shot 98 for 27 holes in a two round event - last 9 not so good). Then in about 2000 I got a hiccup in my driver swing. I'd get very stuck and hit these high blocky cuts out right. Couldn't release it. I went from +0.5 to 1.9 (up 2.4 shots) in 27 rounds. The way the system worked is your handicap goes up 0.1 if you shoot worse than 1 over your handicap, so 24 out of 27 rounds were worse than that and 3 of them were at my handicap or 1 over it. It was awful. I pretty much stopped hitting woods. Just used irons everywhere. My irons were still decent so I could still get a reasonable round going from time to time, but try as I might I couldn't get to grips with it. Then I got chip yips too - that was fun. My handicap ended up about 2.4 I think. Then I moved to the US in 2007 and didn't really play a whole lot for the next year or so.  Then I started playing a bit more once I'd got to grips with how to get out to play from living in NYC. Sort of stumbled along playing around a 2-4 handicap level for a few years and moved out to Long Island when my son was born. I found a local pro who was well thought of and he was quite technical, which worked for me - I am technically minded. I've been working with him for about 7 years or so and my current handicap is +0.3. I think I have one score in the past 12 months that wasn't a tournament score and I've played maybe 20 rounds this year (10 of which were in one week in April and 6 of those were only playing every other shot). I'm pretty much rusty every time I play, but I've put some pretty good scores together this year, including a 72 on Bethpage Black in a tournament - I was quite pleased with that.  Long story short - there is a path out of this. There was for me and I'm sure there will be for you. You might need to find a new coach or try something new somehow, but don't give up. The game is worth it.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...