IGNORED

New Level Golf Clubs

Note: This thread is 761 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Found these when looking up the latest irons out there. 

NL-1200x630-99e409ec-1920w.jpg

Our brand new, 623-CB Forged irons are the perfect scoring tools for the above-average player. With design input from our professional staff, the...

From what I read so far, they gotten pretty good reviews. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

Our brand new, 623-CB Forged irons are the perfect scoring tools for the above-average player. With design input from our professional staff, the...

All of the new, small companies like this get good reviews. For two reasons:

• Psychologically, the people trying them out want to feel they made a good choice and are to want to believe they're leading the way. They want some validation.
  • It's tough to produce bad golf equipment, especially when you're just making a simple cavity back iron or something. It's a piece of metal.
  • Like 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I hit some New Level irons about 4 years ago at a semi-local place that was an authorized dealer. They were nice looking and feeling clubs, but I couldn't really distinguish any difference between the New Level heads and my Wilson FG Tour V6.

-Peter

• :titleist: TSR2
  • :callaway: Paradym, 4W
  • :pxg: GEN4 0317X, Hybrid
  • :srixon: ZX 3-iron, ZX5 4-AW
  • :cleveland:  RTX Zipcore 54 & 58
  • L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1

I mean, I can get 4-PW, with the golf shafts I usually get fitted for, for like $500 less than Taylormade, Mizuno, Callaway, etc... 

I might be willing to give them a try. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

21 hours ago, saevel25 said:

I mean, I can get 4-PW, with the golf shafts I usually get fitted for, for like $500 less than Taylormade, Mizuno, Callaway, etc... 

I might be willing to give them a try. 

There seems to be a growing number of DTC options. There is New Level, Sub70, Ben Hogan, PXG (especially with their Heroes discount) and others that offer less expensive options. Nice to have choices! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2022 at 7:03 AM, saevel25 said:

I hit the muscle back version of these at a local golf shop yesterday during lunch, someone had traded them in.  They were nice clubs, right up there with any other mb.  Aesthetically I didn’t really care for the back of them, but they did look good at address.

Note: This thread is 761 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!