IGNORED

Who do you hate the most on tour?

BASHERBAKER69
Note: This thread is 3919 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Zach Johnson - his "I'm just a good little God fearing farm boy from Iowa" act is really lame and he somehow comes across as almost arrogant about it. He praised God over and over last year after The Masters. Hey Zach, God doesn't care who wins The Masters.

badds is a bit like that as well, but i generally like him

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

badds is a bit like that as well, but i generally like him

Good point. Badds isn't such a dork though.

G15 9* w/Aldila Serrano 63S
FT 4 wood w/ Aldila NVS 75S
i15 20* hybrid w/UST Mamiya Avix Core Tour Red 84S
4-PW MP-57 w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 (+0.5")
52, 56 and 60 degree MP-10 Satin w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge FlexStudio Stock #4, BB25, Fastback 1.5 or Backstryke Blade..... @ 34"P...

Hate is such a strong word, how can you hate some one you have never met?

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

I don't "hate" anybody. I dislike Tiger because he's so darn good.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

I don't hate anybody because that is such a strong word, but I dislike Tiger because he wins so much, I always root against him.
In the Bag:

Driver 10.5 r7 460 ti Reax regular shaft
3 Wood 15.5 LD F Speed Aldila NV stiff shaft
Hybrids 19 Tour Burner Rescue Reax stiff shaft. 21 degree torch series saber shaftIrons Sliver Scot 4-pw Rifle 5.0 shaftsSand Wedge 56 Degree Cg10 Black pearl finish 2 dotLob Wedge 60...

I have never been a Greg Norman fan... his very inaccurate claim that Finchem stole the World Tour idea from him.

There's absolutely no doubt who came up with the World Tour idea - it was Greg Norman. He was talking about it and promoting it and then seemed to ahve the backing of the world's leading players and...

Finchem and the PGA Tour whipped it away from his grasp. The World Tour was originally going to be a multi-event Tour, with something like 10-12 big tournaments across the globe. The 4-event (including the World Cup) WGC was a compromise, which was supposed to take premier standard golf across the world. While Norman did his best to look enthusiastic at the launch press conference, you could tell he was absolutely gutted. And, the way it has turned out, he was right to be. As I share in Norman's disappointment, I guess my hate-figure (if one can hate someone one doesn't know) is Steve Finchem. Having said that, I agree that the Players' should be a Major. Just not a fifth.

Jim Furyk...

Have you not seen the movie Beowulf, then? The Grendel monster is even uglier. Sometimes, it's marginal, but the Grendel wins it for me.

Have you not seen the movie Beowulf, then? The Grendel monster is even uglier. Sometimes, it's marginal, but the Grendel wins it for me.

i felt bad for grendel

a little off topic, but BLAH

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

• Administrator
As I share in Norman's disappointment, I guess my hate-figure (if one can hate someone one doesn't know) is Steve Finchem.

Is that Tim Finchem's brother or something?

Having said that, I agree that the Players' should be a Major.

Pffffffft.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

not hate but i got to thinking phil mickelson must be a bit dense when he said he idolizes condeleeza rice

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

Well I don't really like Phil Mickleson or the commentators when he is playing.
Driver Titleist 905R 9.5* (Stiff Prolaunch Blue 65g)
Hybrid: PT 585.H 17 * (Stiff titleist 75g shaft)
Irons: 695.cb 3-9 ( Dynamic Gold S300)
Wedges: 735.CM 47* PW, Vokey 200 series 50.08 Oil Can Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 Tour chrome, Vokey Spin Milled 58.08 Oil canPutter: Wilson Staff Kirk Kurrie #1[CO.....

Funny, I posted Jim Furyk as the guy I don't care for, and Norman has been my idol since I was a kid. Everyone here has posted the opposite.

Ha. Oh well, guess I always have been somewhat of a contrarian.

In my bag:

Driver: SQ 9.5, Graphite Stiff Shaft
3 Wood: Diablo 13 degree, Stiff Shaft
2 Hybrid: SQ 18 degree, Steel Stiff ShaftIrons: MP-30, 3-PWSW: 56* Vokey Copper spin-milledFW 52* VokeyFlat Stick Zing 2Ball: Pro V1x

Funny, I posted Jim Furyk as the guy I don't care for, and Norman has been my idol since I was a kid. Everyone here has posted the opposite.

No, I didn't.

Hate - Tiger Woods; he's a major AH; I can stomach everyone else

Dislike - Phil Michelson; an especially arrogant, prima donna; Nickalaus, Player, Hubert Green, Fuzzy Zoeller, Tom Kite - all immensely arrogant and condescending

Like - Jim Furyk, V.J., Sergio, Walrus, Palmer, Weir

Love - Trevino, Daly, Chi Chi, and all players who recognize that TV golf is entertainment first and foremost and that's what results in $ for players

Don't care for - Els, Love, Funk, Austin

Lust - Creamer, Gulbis

2007 Yamaha Cart
TaylorMade R7 460 Superquad Driver, 10.5, Reg flex (RF)
Taylormade R7 Titanium 3,5 & 7 Fairway woods RF
PING Rapture irons 4-9, PW, UW, SW, graphite RF
Odyssey White Hot Two Ball putter Ping Cart Bag, Pioneer in Atomic OrangeNow playing Titleist Pro V1x balls

Note: This thread is 3919 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!