IGNORED

Big Break Ka'anapali

Big_M
Note: This thread is 5722 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

FWIW - I've recently become addicted to this show.......2 of my favorite things, Golf & Girls!
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Susan has got a sweet looking swing. And now, She's proven she knows how to use it. I see a sleeper. Susan also said something that I live by. It's not about how far someone hits it, its about how many shots it takes to get into the hole. She may not be the longest, but the rest of her game appears to be quite solid.

Kim's self-proclaimed terrible putting is surely going to be her undoing. Although she made that solid putt for birdie before going into elimination. If I were her, I'd forget the range and practice putting as much as she can.

Christina, whooo. She is getting hotter and hotter each week!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

No disrespect to the ladies, I know they're under a ton of "pressure" with the cameras and all.....But this weeks show was a pathetic display of golf.
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

Kim's self-proclaimed terrible putting is surely going to be her undoing. Although she made that solid putt for birdie before going into elimination. If I were her, I'd forget the range and practice putting as much as she can.

she definately needs to get her putting under control. Aside from the putt before elimination her reads were pretty bad... wonder if it's the bermuda? It was nice watching that fat b!tch miss a 3 footer though. I hope she pukes all over herself soon in an elimination... maybe when she's playing Susan.
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

The golf was, yet again, terrible...

I was hoping so badly that Kim would lose. For one thing, every time they show her follow through I feel the gag reflex... I mean i get that she's finishing the swing or whatever but... could you not put your arms and wrists in that contortionist position?

Why is it that these golfers who are supposed to be < 3 hdcp i believe, are so completely terrible? You can't hit the green from 180? Thats a joke...

And I do not think I have seen one girl succesfully complete an "up and down"... except susan's chip in.
Bag: Flight SS
Driver: 10.5* r5 draw with Pro Launch blue 65 Stiff
Irons: CCi Forged 3i-pw
Wedges: 56* CG12 black pearl and 60* low bounce RTG 900
Putter: i-Series Anser 35"Ball: e5+Tee: Zero FrictionGlove: FootJoy WeatherSofRangefinder: MedalistShoes: Sp-6 II, Adidas 360Scores this year:92 91...

I cannot believe the shots in the elimination.Five shots from 100 yards, come on.These girls are pros the golf has been pretty average at best but at least the challenge wasn't a chipping up and down contest or a one hole challenge.

Dana who's suppose to be a Teaching Pro... wow I know we all have our bad days but her not being able to hit the green from 180yds out then her pitching....I'd what a refund if I had lessons from her.

The funny thing for me was how Kim was crying about being in the elimination challenge when she had nothing to do with that, then placed herself in the position where she should have been gone by her own play (if not for Dana being a bonehead) when it mattered....maybe she should let her play do the talking instead of her mouth

Dana who's suppose to be a Teaching Pro...

I was stunned when they said Susan would be playing the Par 5 instead of Kim. Then I thought about it. The Par 4 was 419, so it was reasonably long for the ladies. If you are assuming that you will at least get a couple points on the first two holes, then to put Kim on a long Par 4 gives you a huge advantage. She did her part, but the other two S*%# the bed. I like the fact that she admitted that she should have been gone and got lucky. She was a little more humble in the confessional at the end.

I don't know if I am annoyed by Susan or intrigued. She shows signs of talent and has an "I don't care attitude" that can help her but she seems almost fake. I like Sam but she seems to lack confidence. Christina seems to have a solid game. As much as I hate to say it, Lori has played the best overall...missed 3 footer aside, she has hit some great shots. I hope she loses soon.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

The funny thing for me was how Kim was crying about being in the elimination challenge when she had nothing to do with that...

Here's my beef with that. She didn't hit the panes of glass either, so she was just as much to blame for them being in the elimination as the other two...

underparnv

That's how I like my golf. A kick in the face. -Ben

Driver: 983E 8.5* w/ stock stiff flex shaftIrons: MP60 - 2 through 9 irons (swap out the 2 iron for my three wood at some courses)Wedges: 588 Chrome - 47* Pitching Wedge, 53* Gap Wedge, 56* Sand Wedge MP-T Black Ni - 60* Lob WedgePutter:.....

Yeah I watch it too. Christina's HOTTTTTTTTTT!

Whats in my bag
Driver: 983K 8.5*
Fairway Wood: 906F2 15.0
Hybrid:585H 19*
Irons 690 CB and MB. CB 3-5 MB 6-PWWedges: Vokey Tour Chrome 54 58 Putter: Bettinardi C-04 Ball: Pro V1X

Here's my beef with that. She didn't hit the panes of glass either, so she was just as much to blame for them being in the elimination as the other two...

How can you enjoy the golf which is suppose to have so much at stake when there are cars and trucks driving by in the background. My local city course doesn't have that kind of interruptions

Driver: TaylorMade Burner Superfast  9.5*

3 wood: Callaway X

5 wood: Cobra F/ST Speed LD

Irons: Orlimar HipSteel
Wedges: Vokey 50*, 54*SM, 58*SM

Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura

Ball: ProV1 

Shoes: FootJoy 

Bag: Callaway

Cart: Yamaha Gas

Home course:  Umpqua Golf Resort

I don't know if I am annoyed by Susan or intrigued. She shows signs of talent and has an "I don't care attitude" that can help her but she seems almost fake.

I hear you on this. When she looked directly in the camera and asked "did I hit the green" when she absolutely stuck it in the elimination was kind of... eh.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

come on guys, Susan is playing the dumb blond trick attempting to go under the radar to the other girls.....she actually has a good game imho and is a threat to the others.....I still think Sam has the best all around game of the bunch though......

I was hoping so badly that Kim would lose. For one thing, every time they show her follow through I feel the gag reflex... I mean i get that she's finishing the swing or whatever but... could you not put your arms and wrists in that contortionist position?

Agreed, there is a lot of things about her that just don't seem....right.

The scarves, the Jim Thorpe wannabe follow through...etc. She can't leave soon enough.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

The show wastes so much time with the annoucers trying to build the suspense, it's ridiculously slow. If you watched it for an hour you would only see each player hit two golf shots. With so little time spent actually testing their skills there is no way they could pick the best of the bunch. Give me more golf.

Did any of you read that the chick named "Cirbie" took 7 minutes to hot a chip shot ? I read it in GolfWeek....amazing. She looks like about a 30 handicapper.

Titleist Hybrid Stand Bag White & Lime Green
- TM Tour Burner 9.5 Degree, Aldila Proto by You
- TM R5 Ti 3 Wood
- TM Burner Hybrid #3,#4,#5
- Titleist AP2 6-PW, Project X 5.5 Shafts- Titleist Vokey 50 degree Black Nickel- Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Satin 54 and 58 Degree- Titleist Scotty...

I hate that Liz got sent home, now the only reason I have to watch is Christina :) Who else wishes they could combine Tina and Courtney into one uberchick?

What's in my Datrek MSU Dawgs bag -

Driver - Predator Ti 9.5* Stiff
3 Wood - Predator Ti
5 Wood - Predator TiHybrids - 3DX DC Ironwood 18*/21*Irons - 3DX Red ComboWedges - 588 49*, Raw 56*Putter - Rossa Classic Imola 8Ball - Gamer

Note: This thread is 5722 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!