IGNORED

My first time walking

kregan
Note: This thread is 5861 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i like walking its just so much more relaxing

you get to enjoy the beauty of the course, excercise, it just seems like the world slows down for 4 1/2 hours(unless the course is crowded-then its more like 5 1/2)

In My Edge Bag:
Driver: R7 Draw
3-Wood: Burner
3h,4h: Idea A2
Irons: 5-PW Idea A2Wedges: X-Tour 52, 56, 60Putter: White Hot XGBall: OPB (Other People's Balls)

I've started walking my home course. Its an executive course and i have a membership so it's free if you walk. However I'm extremely hairy and I get over heated in the summer so I prefer to ride in the summer for that one reason.

In The Bag
SQ 5000 10.5

SQ Sumo 3 wood
MP-32 3-PWGolden Bear Gap Wedge SV Sand Wedge MP T Lob WedgeYes Golf Callie Putter

kregan- roughly what part of MD you in? I used to live in MD (Pasadena) and there are alot of nice walk friendly courses around:

Longview
Diamond Ridge
Rocky Point
Carroll Park
Forest Park

where did you play today?

I play at Timbers of Troy and Bowie most of the time. Northwest Park is pretty close but I have not played their yet.

I played Patuxent Greens a few times but last week I went to walk and they informed me that "it was a privilege to walk and you have to be a member", I just told them they could have the swamp all to themselves ! ;) Needles to say I will never go back.

I have not tried to walk Timbers since it has more hills but today I played a Bowie. It is inexpensive $25 for 18 and is fairly quite during the week.

Kelly

www.finescale360.com

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I love walking. I enjoy feeling like I have worked out after playing sports, thats why I like to walk. As a bonus its cheaper too, ehich is always a bonus. I have to get a new bag though, my wal-mart standbag is so much heavier when compared to my friends name brand bags.

In my freestyle:
Driver: 10.5* G5 with UST V2
F.W. wood: 16* retro raylor with Aldila HM-40 Tour Gold
Irons: i5 3-pw. Stiff cs lite shafts
Wedges: 8620 51*, 56*, and 60* Putter: classics 1 34""Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

I play at Timbers of Troy and Bowie most of the time. Northwest Park is pretty close but I have not played their yet.

Timbers of Troy in Howard County? no you don't want to walk that course, beautiful but as you stated Hilly and a bit long in between holes...I've heard of Patuxent Greens but never played there....what about Enterprise down in Bowie? nice course that you can walk....

Note: This thread is 5861 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!