IGNORED

TRUE Linkswear Members Only Special

• Administrator

The 'MEMBERS ONLY' collection extends an invitation to the game where all are welcome and membership can only be earned through zeal for the game. As we are all looking forward to the best week in golf this April...

Wow!

If you're a fan of the Masters esthetic… this drop is for you. And… I'm giving y'all two days of early access over the general public.

image.jpeg

With five limited edition (LE) shoes (three for men, two for women), a LE polo, and three LE hats, this TRUE drop is primed to get you ready for the year's first major championship:

TRUE-3.jpgTRUE-4.jpgTRUE-5.jpg

And… as you may be able to see above, each pair of shoes comes with a limited edition shag bag, towel, and head cover (plus the shoes of course!)! Wow! Plus, of course, the reusable white "Members Only" shoe bag.

As we are all looking forward to the best week in golf this April, we're reminded that golf is more than a game; it's a journey enjoyed best with family and friends. It's a game where membership cannot be purchased through status or financial means, only zeal for the game. This MEMBERS ONLY collection represents our commitment to making golf more inclusive and we invite you to join us. Become lifetime members of the game and forge our own traditions unlike any other.

The limited edition ‘MEMBERS ONLY’ collection includes new releases of the Original 1.2, FS-01 Premium Leather, and FS-Slides available in men’s and women’s alike. Each pair of shoes comes shipped in a limited edition reusable shoe bag with a reversible ‘MEMBERS ONLY’ leather head cover, pouch, and microfiber golf towel. Act quick, LE’s tend to sell out fast.

The 'MEMBERS ONLY' collection extends an invitation to the game where all are welcome and membership can only be earned through zeal for the game. As we are all looking forward to the best week in golf this April...

TRUE_D1-14.jpgTRUE_D1-31.jpgTRUE-19.jpgTRUE-23.jpgTRUE_D1-17.jpg

https://truelinkswear.com/pages/members-only

Again, y'all are getting this TWO days early. Check it out… I love my Originals, and the FS-01 is a great multipurpose shoe. Slides… I wear mine to soccer, to run quick errands, and to do some stuff around the house.

With the bonuses, these limited editions will go quickly, particularly in popular sizes.

TRUE_D1-5.jpg

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wow I really like those and the included goodies. I wish my feet didn't slip as much in the Originals as they do especially since most of my rounds are early in the morning and it's still wet.

Still might have to grab a pair.

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV

• Administrator

Your feet should slip less as your swing improves… 😉 

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Do the FS-01 fit the same as the originals? 

Ordered a pair of the FS-Slide. 🙂

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, klineka said:

Do the FS-01 fit the same as the originals? 

I'd go up half a size. They're a little bit of a narrower shoe in the toe box.

Ordered the FS-01, thanks for the heads up! 

Wasn't in the market for golf shoes but it was too good to pass up with all the extras included.

I plan on wearing them as much or more off the course as I do on the course.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ordered the original 1.2. Love the colors. Love the shoe. The add ons are just a bonus. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

My order just arrived. Everything feels very high quality and well worth the cost.

The shoes are a bit more cream colored rather than pure white, but they look good. You can see in my picture the bag is more pure white while the headcover and shoe are cream/off-white. Not a bad thing just something to note.

The Originals are slightly loose on me in an 11.5, so I stuck with that same size for the FS-01 and they fit great. Slightly snug right now but not uncomfortable by any means. More of a new shoe stiffness/snug if that makes sense. They were already starting to break in a bit in the 15 minutes or so that I had them on. 

20240401_105343.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Got my slip-ons, and everything looks great. Will get some pictures later. They are size 11, and are snug for me, with socks on. I usually wear a size 10, wide. I think the material is such they will break in a bit. Which will make them pretty good. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping: