IGNORED

Hello From Sweden

Esron

Hello everyone,

Happy to have found this forum after getting it recommended by a local website.

I'm an average golfer, not great and not terrible, but I love the game and play as often as a brand new dad can (1-3 times a week in my case). The last few months I've lost over 20 kg of weight (40+ lbs) so I'm currently working hard on learning how to golf without the massive belly 😆

Lately I've started looking at going abroad to play more. So I'm hoping to find some advice on that, on top of getting stuck in fun threads. Happy to be here 👋

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello and welcome to TST! Congratulations on both new fatherhood and the weight loss!

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • Day 237 - Got some really good setup/backswing work in.   It’s amazing how big of a difference filming yourself can make. I saw some footage of my driver swing from this past weekend; it’s a miracle I can even reach the ball with how far away I was standing. So I worked on that and some good feels for a full backswing. Now I just need to take that to the course this weekend for the club championship…
    • Day 50: range session. Worked on just start line and getting the ball to go where I want it. 
    • Today’s weather was fantastic.  Only a very few rain drops on #15 our fore-caddie was great and we asked him To join us again tomorrow. scorecard s little lacking, 57 on front & 52 on back but felt I was actually hitting a few good shots. i only hit 1 bunker and thankfully it was not one of the monsters.    Then had dinner overlooking Lake Michigan and watch the bag-piper  
    • Going to keep an eye out on my left hand/wrist. I made a few swings tonight where it just hurt just after impact. The area of the wrist that started to bother me is near where the thumb meets the wrist, and a bit on the top side of the wrist (not the side). That area. It really hurt on a distance wedge shot. The club head passed the hands really fast post impact and then I felt a jolt of pain.  On a side note, mixed bag tonight. 4 double bogies. 4 pars, 1 birdie. My putter was on fire, I was on 7 putts through 6 holes with no chip ins. I was making putts of 10+ FT. Just was seeing and rolling in good.   
    • Day 257: 9/5/24 Hour-long range session working on maintaining right arm extension. For the most part I hit the ball well.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...