IGNORED

2005 NFL Season

iacas
Note: This thread is 6659 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well well well, it is going to be very easy for people to pick Indy for the AFC but I am throwing down the Shocker for the Playoffs!!!

SUPERBOWL will be the Cinci Bengals vs ****Cody you will love this pick****Dallas Cowboys

I know you may think I am crazy but the Bengals are for real this year and after that pathetic showing versus the G-Men the Cowboys will not play like that again.

I do agree with Cody on one thing San Diego will be in the hunt at the very end!!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well well, it is going to be very easy for people to pick Indy for the AFC but I am throwing down the Shocker for the Playoffs!!!

The Cowboys better think about making the playoffs first. They are on a downward spiral! But hey, it's good to have the input.

I thought about picking the Bengals, but they just aren't used to making the playoffs. There may be some shock once they make the playoffs. Then again, they might lose their last 4 and not even make it. They are the Bengals.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
The Cowboys better think about making the playoffs first. They are on a downward spiral! But hey, it's good to have the input.

And they did get beaten pretty badly by a Steelers team earlier this year. One that hadn't been demoralized by horrible coaching and Tommy Maddox's shit play.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

And they did get beaten pretty badly by a Steelers team earlier this year. One that hadn't been demoralized by horrible coaching and Tommy Maddox's shit play.

But did you see last weeks steeler/bengals game. Rothelesburger was back in the game and they got their butts handed to them by the bengals. Honestly I think the steelers have a good chance of missing the playoffs. What I don't get is how they are favored over the bears this weekend. bears win 8 straight (with no offense) steelers loose 3 in a row. How do you give them 5 1/2 points over the bears?

• Administrator
But did you see last weeks steeler/bengals game. Rothelesburger was back in the game and they got their butts handed to them by the bengals.

Because they're a good team who has won consistently the past, y'know, ten to fifteen years. They've just got horrible coaches. And the line is just for those who bet... it doesn't always follow conventional wisdom.

Losing by 7 is not having your ass handed to you. With even average coaching ability, the Steelers would have only 1 or 2 losses this year. Unfortunately, this year has been one of the worst coaching years they've seen. Throw in the absolute horror that is Tommy Maddox (and the absolute demoralization he brings with his puke play) and you get where you are: out of the playoffs. I've already called for them to give up on this year and play rookies to evaluate talent.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

What I don't get is how they are favored over the bears this weekend. bears win 8 straight (with no offense) steelers loose 3 in a row. How do you give them 5 1/2 points over the bears?

Still wonder why?

I'm not a Steelers fan...actually I'm a die-hard Browns fan. I watched both teams play them this year and would have taken the Steelers...especially at home. The Stillers play their best when their backs are against the wall. I think that they will go into Minnesota and win. Minnesota has been living off of defense and special teams. As long as Pittsburgh takes care of the ball, they will win.

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

All I have to say is Who-day.

Who-day think they gonna beat them Bengals!!!

Josh Premuda
www.thesandtrap.com

Driver Titleist 905T 8.5 degrees
Ping I2 3-wood 14 degreesTitleist 503.H hybrid 22 degreesTitleist DCI 962 3-9 6.5 Rifle shaftTitleist Vokey Oil Can wedges 48, 58 degreesScratch Golf 3x Black Wedge 54 degreesBig Oak Putter, T'ville 34"

• Administrator
All I have to say is Who-day.

Anyone?

It is December, Josh, and soon it will be January. Let's just say the Bungles are out of their element. The Browns may have beaten them except the Bungles had apparently paid the refs a little more...

Let's not talk about the Browns-Steelers game.

I'll tell you what, the two teams playing the best football right now are the Patriots and Steelers.

Too bad they may end up playing each other in the first round.

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

• Administrator
Let's not talk about the Browns-Steelers game.

The Steelers will play Cincinnati in the first round. 3 versus 6, 4 versus 5. Then they'll play the Dolts, I think, right?

The Steelers will play Cincinnati in the first round. 3 versus 6, 4 versus 5. Then they'll play the Dolts, I think, right?

I believe if Cincy loses and NE wins, NE will

be the 3rd seed . Oh, and KC hasn't lost a December home game in like 7 years. So don't count on a PIT-CIN matchup yet.

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

Man I almost forgot about this thread. Can't belive that after getting the steelers fans going. Got to give credit to the steelers though they have really shown up to play the last few weeks. They cost me lunch though on the browns game. I'm in ohio so you know who I was picking. It certainly wasn't anyone from pa. I really thought the browns would hang in there and give them a game at least I mean after all they hung pretty tight with cinci. probably should have won the game but oh well its not looking good for us now.

Must say if cinci has to play the steelers in the first round cinci will be packing their bags and heading home. The way the steelers are playing right now I really don't think cinci would have any chance... unless they can find a way to get big ben out of the game. Bring in Batch and they may have a sporting chance. I must say I'm amazed at how much Rothelsburger brings to the team.

Well I must say I wish the steelers the best now though. That way when the browns come back and beat them next year it'll just be that much sweeter. Ha ha can't say I'm not an optimsit.

• Administrator
I believe if Cincy loses and NE wins, NE will be the 3rd seed. Oh, and KC hasn't lost a December home game in like 7 years.

I know that. But I'm still saying Cinci will be the #3.

• Administrator

Previously I said this:

AFCC: Denver over Indianapolis

Let me elaborate on all of that:

AFC PIT over CIN NE over JAC IND over PIT DEN over NE DEN over IND NFC TB over WSH CAR over NYG SEA over CAR CHI over TB SEA over CHI Super Bowl SEA over DEN That's my set of picks. Doesn't mean I don't hope for something different, of course. Like the Steelers playing like they're capable of playing. P.S. Steelers still the only team to get 15 regular-season wins in the AFC. Heh heh heh.

It is not how I thought the game would go with the loss of Alexander and three ugly turnovers, but the Hawks got it done regardless of the injuries and ugliness.

Hopefully Alexander is good for next week and they can do what is necessary to get to the big dance.

Go Seahawks!

Jeff

10.5° Callaway FT-iZ Tour

18°, 20°, 23° Adams Idea Pro Prototype Hybrid

4-9 Titleist 690.CB
48° Titleist Vokey Tour Nickel
54°, 58° Titleist Vokey Tour Oil Can

Scotty Cameron NP2, 33"

Note: This thread is 6659 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!