IGNORED

Anybody have $60,000+ to play with Tiger?

Wisco-Kid
Note: This thread is 5815 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Wow I bet this will go for over 100K. That would be fun though to play a round of golf with Tiger.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=130226073055
"When I play with him, he talks to me on every green. He turns to me and says, 'You're away.' "
-Jimmy Demaret referring to Ben Hogan

In The Bag:
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XL (10.5 -conforming)3 Wood: MacGregor V-FOIL5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001Irons: Ben Hogan BH-5 (4-PW)Wedges:52 - Nike SV Tour56 - Cleve...

Celebrities in anything sports or entertainment don't do anything for me. I would not pay anything over the green fee to play with Tiger.

If I had the money I would love to do it but in the description it says "a chance" to play with Tiger. So I guess there is no guarantee that you will get paired with him.

If I'm not willing to part with 50 Gs for a Mustang GT, nobody else is getting it either.

Best, Mike Elzey

In my bag:
Driver: Cleveland Launcher 10.5 stiff
Woods: Ping ISI 3 and 5 - metal stiffIrons: Ping ISI 4-GW - metal stiffSand Wedges: 1987 Staff, 1987 R-90Putter: two ball - black bladeBall: NXT Tour"I think what I said is right but maybe not.""If you know so much, why are you...

I wouldn't pay 60,000 for that. Don't think its worth it.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I don't think I would even if I had that kind of spending $. I have heard recently that Tiger has "loosen up" a little and has become more chatty with his pro-am partners.
I think I would want to play with someone who is more relaxed and open to talking about stuff while playing.
Since I don't have the $, it's really not a concern.

Cheers,
Eric

what's in my Sun Mtn bag:
Driver: 3-Wood: Big Bertha Irons: Mizuno MP-54 Wedge: Mizuno 56°-10° Putter: Newport 2 Ball: Pro Vx

pro-am's seem like a cool idea. I like watching them, and I'm still waiting for my invite to a major one instead of the B-list ones that I've been to...but they're great b/c they raise $ & awareness for certain charities. But entry fee for some of the ones I've been a part of have been anywhere from 1000 - 10,000. you can basically use it as a write off if you have a company...and claim it on your taxes.
DJ Yoshi
Official DJ: Rutgers Football
Boost Mobile Tour
In My Bag
HiBoreXL 9.5 White Board D63 Stiff Exotics CB2 5 Wood, Exotics CB3 3 Wood MP-60 5.5 Flighted Shafts 54 & Cleveland CG-10 60 Newport 2

The proceeds go to charity so if I had that kind of money I would spend it on that because I would be giving a lot to charity anyways so why not get a round with Tiger along with it?
In the blue and tan grom Bag:

Driver r7 460 10.5*
Fairway Woods '07 Burner 15* and 18*
Irons 4-PW r7 XDWedges 47*, 52*, 58* CG14,Putter TiffanyBall One Tour D

I wouldn't want to play a round with Tiger.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

Note: This thread is 5815 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!