IGNORED

Season Ending Knee Surgery

Franco!
Note: This thread is 5807 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

That Sucks for the rest of the season.

Get well soon!

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, remember- come backs after injury have been done in golf. (iirc...) Ben Hogan damaged his legs in a car accident. He came back even better. He had to quiet his lower body. It may have part of what made him the ball striker he was.

As has been mentioned, Tiger certainly has the fire inside to beat whatever or whoever is in the way. He has a ton of experience and a tremendous understanding of the golf swing. On top of all that, he has essentially unlimited resources to spend in the way of medical care and rehab. I would bet he beats this fairly quickly. I say he's back in form certainly by two years from now.

Sad to see this, but it's the right thing to do.

I'm just glad he put on such a great show at Torrey. That was such a treat.

In my bag:

Driver: SQ 9.5, Graphite Stiff Shaft
3 Wood: Diablo 13 degree, Stiff Shaft
2 Hybrid: SQ 18 degree, Steel Stiff ShaftIrons: MP-30, 3-PWSW: 56* Vokey Copper spin-milledFW 52* VokeyFlat Stick Zing 2Ball: Pro V1x

I'm in the Cincinnati area and came across a pretty good line by Ken Griffey Jr in the paper today (he's friends with Tiger):

GRIFFEY & TIGER: Griffey had not spoken to Tiger Woods since the news came out that Woods will have season-ending knee surgery.

"I'll wait 'til a couple of days after the surgery," Griffey said. "I've known for a while. He had to be in so much pain. I told him, 'It's not easy getting to 30.' "

Griffey pointed out a good Woods fact: "It's pretty good when your caddie is in the top 10 on the money list."

WHAT'S IN MY BAG

Driver: TaylorMade RBZ 9.5 degree; 3-Wood: TaylorMade RBZ 15 degree; Hybrids: TaylorMade RBZ 19 degree; Irons: Titleist AP1; Wedges: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54/60; Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback; Ball: Callaway Hex Chrome+  Grips:  PURE Pro

Note: This thread is 5807 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!