IGNORED

How do you mark your ball?

ECT
Note: This thread is 5737 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i remember i saw a ball and the guy drew a penis on it as a marker. He then asked me if there was a ball with a penis on it over there.

I think if I were in his shoes I'd ask if there was a ball with 'an extended 'U' with tails at each end'

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always right my first Initial on the left side of the number, and Last initial on the right side of the number.

MacTec 460 Draw Driver
V-Foil M565 Irons
MT 3 Wood
GigaGolf 52deg gap wedge
Wilson 55deg sand wedge MT Don White 60deg Lob wedgeknockoff 2-ball putter

I write my last name (in Chinese) in red sharpie under the "Titleist".
In My Bag:

Driver: Titleist 905T 10.5º
3-Wood: Titleist 904F 15º
Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20ºIrons: 4-PW Mizuno MP-60GW: Mizuno MP T 51ºSW: Mizuno MP T 56ºLW: Mizuno MP T 60ºPutter: Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2

• 2 weeks later...
with the cart path or/and tree sap

/J6

i15 w/Diamana Blue 9.5
G10 w/Prolaunch Red 17
Raylor 19* 909h 21 MB 4-PW Vokey Spin Milled 54* and 60* Circa 62 No 7

I circle the number with a sharpie. Reminds the ball I'm looking for birdies.

I threw my clubs into the lake so it's time to start over...

Driver: Great Big Bertha II 10°, Callaway System 60 Firm
Woods: Tour 2400 Plus 3
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H, Adila NV 85 SIrons: X20 4-GWPutter: Studio Select Newport 2

In my opinion marking your balls is a waste of time

Things I Am Good at in Golf

- Hitting it in the drink
- Finding the rough with my drive
- Staying in the bunker- Hitting grassburners all the way to the hole- Three putting- Posting over par on 18 in only 9 holes- Swinging and missing with an iron

• Administrator
In my opinion marking your balls is a waste of time

And yet, the rules

strongly suggest you do it .

Source: Rules of Golf Each player should put an identification mark on his ball.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

And yet, the rules

... I don't really care what the rules say

- Staying in the bunker- Hitting grassburners all the way to the hole- Three putting- Posting over par on 18 in only 9 holes- Swinging and missing with an iron

I don't use a Titleist, but I mark my bridgestone ball with red and black underlining right beneath the number, trying to keep it simple, or on different occasions I won't even mark my ball...

Woah...I do the exact same thing.

Burner
r7 3 Wood
VR Split Cavity 3-PW
CG14 56*, 60*
Callie

How can u not care about the rules, rules are rules, its a part of the game

I play for fun, not for score, I'm a 38 handicap, do you think I'm going to fret about following every rule with the current level I'm at?

even though i write my initials on my ball, some ******* walked up the my ball and hit it today. Would of loved to cave his skull in with an iron.

MacTec 460 Draw Driver
V-Foil M565 Irons
MT 3 Wood
GigaGolf 52deg gap wedge
Wilson 55deg sand wedge MT Don White 60deg Lob wedgeknockoff 2-ball putter

Note: This thread is 5737 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!