IGNORED

Attention all Central-ish Florida Golfers

OrlandoGolfBlogger
Note: This thread is 5769 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Would you be interested in playing in thesandtrap.com members only scramble tourney?

• Yes
    • No

I'd like to see how many would be interested in playing in scramble tournament with only members of thesandtrap.com? I'm thinking it'd be a single day event, 18 holes and spend the evening on the 19th kicking back enjoying the Florida heat.

If there's enough interest for it, I'll handle the planning of the event.

Dave

Haven't really decided yet, there's so many to choose from :) I guess it would all depend on the deals we get and how much everyone wants to pay. Dubsdread just re-opened today, it's relatively cheap and should be in good shape. Celebration, ChampionsGate, OCN, Falcons Fire, any of the Disney plots would probably work as well.

Dave

I would definitely be interested with a slight preference for a Sunday if at all possible.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...

i would be if i wasent so far thats a haul for me

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

I'm all in. Date, time, course, how much?

i would like to play on a saturday, saturday would be perfect. thanks

message me when you get further info on this.

Driver: :tmade: 2017 M1 9.5° / 3-wood: :tmade: AeroBurner 13.5° / Irons: :mizuno:  MP-69 (3-PW) / Wedges: :titleist: SM6 Vokey 50°, 54°, 58° / Putter: :titleist: Scotty Cameron Newport with SuperStroke 3.0 slim, 50g counterweight / Balls: :bridgestone:  Tour B330-S

NLC Cup 2017 Champion / Grand Master's Cup 2017 Champion / TDR Cup 2017 Champion / DTG Celebration Cup 2017 Champion

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5769 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!