IGNORED

College Football National Champs 2008

etk7027
Note: This thread is 5632 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tech should go back to 9 or 10 IMO. They just got exposed. They rode the wave of beating Texas until they had to play multiple good teams like UT did.

11/23 BCS Standings You nailed the top 5. Tech is about where they should be although I don't think Utah or Boise State belong in the top 10. Their conferences are nowhere near as tough as the Big12 or SEC.

In myBagBoy Revolver: HiBore XL 10.5° ⢠HiBore 3W ⢠Halo 2i, 3i & 4i
MX900 5-PW ⢠MP-R 52-07° & 58-10° ⢠Studio Select Squareback 1

Carl Spackler: This is a hybrid. This is a cross of Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff...

Yeah, I think florida is the top team. Alabama should have easily put lsu away, but they failed to do so.

Florida should have easily put Ole Miss away.

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

Although I do think Florida is a better team than Alabama, Florida has the worst loss out of anyone with a chance at the national championship. Not to mention, Florida has beaten 1 ranked team so far, and that was Georgia who might just be the most overrated team this season.

Texas stayed #2 in the BCS (rightly so). They did beat OU on a neutral field. OU is playing amazing ball right now though. 64 point average in the last 4 games, 54 point average for the season. It looks like OU might pass Texas for the #2 spot though if they can take care of business against Oklahoma State. They are .074 points behind them, but Texas plays a terrible A&M; team.

Their defense stepped up against Tech. If they played like that every day, they would never get beat. They just can't seem to get up for every game though.

Anyway, I was there. It was the loudest I have ever heard Memorial Stadium and I have been to probably 100 games. It was crazy. Here are some photos from the madness.

Crabtree just slumped over :)

Happy Halloween Carter

Gerald McCoy looking right at me :)

Nick Harris giving an interview with the Boz making a cameo

THE CARNAGE

In the
AMP Cart Bag
Driver : 3Dx Square Tour 8°
3 Wood : 4DX
2H : Edge CFT TitaniumIrons : M685 3-PWWedges : CG12 Satin 54° and 58°Putter : Odyssey White XG #9 33"Balls : Staff ZIP

Note: This thread is 5632 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!