IGNORED

Hello from Gas City, Indiana

ZTB17
Note: This thread is 5760 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm an 18 year old graduated senior who is just getting into golf. I am just starting to buy my own clubs, Starting with a set of cleveland black pearl irons.

I am left handed which means I haven't found a place to buy cheap left-handed clubs in town, so I have resorted to the internet.

I will be going to Ball State in the fall and couldn't be more excited to start living on my own and going to college.

You're pulling our chain on "Gas City", right?

NO, he's not!!!

There's also a Carp, Indiana. . .whoa. To the threadstarter, welcome to the Trap. I can't remember where Gas City is located, but once you're at Ball St. you should check out a Golf Galaxy on the North Side of Indy. Swing monitor, lots of clubs to demo. Good Luck! I'm from Bloomington btw. Chet

Glad to see some Hoosiers are here representing. From B-town now call North Vernon home. Good luck here, and have fun.

What's in my bag?
Driver Rapture 9.0* Oban Devotion 75G.
5 wood 904F
Hybrid Rapture 21*
Irons MP-60'SWedges Vokey SM 58 oil can. 54* TOUR-W, Solus 51*Putter Squareback You have to go out, but you don't have to come back.

I live in Brownsburg, IN... graduated from Ball State in 2005 with an architecture degree. Awesome school.
In the bag:
Driver: `09 Launcher (10.5º) w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff
3 Wood: `09 Launcher w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff shaft
3 Hybrid (20.5º): `09 Launcher w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff Shaft
4-PW: CG7 Tour w/ TT Dynamic Gold Stiff Shafts50º (8º Bnce), 56º (14º Bnce), 60º (8º Bnce):

You're pulling our chain on "Gas City", right?

No, its real. Look along I-69 between Fort Wayne and Muncie, SE of Marion.

I pass through Gas City often on my way to Kokomo. Welcome!

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Yeah I'm used to getting the wtf looks when I tell someone i'm from gas city now. Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Glad to see some Ball State Alums here as well.

I am moving to Columbus, IN for 6 months with my job. What are the good courses around there?

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

Otter Creek, and Timbergate are 2 good ones.

What's in my bag?
Driver Rapture 9.0* Oban Devotion 75G.
5 wood 904F
Hybrid Rapture 21*
Irons MP-60'SWedges Vokey SM 58 oil can. 54* TOUR-W, Solus 51*Putter Squareback You have to go out, but you don't have to come back.

Note: This thread is 5760 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!