IGNORED

2005 Golf Quiz

iacas
Note: This thread is 6702 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

How did you do on this quiz ? Looks like I'm headed back to the Nationwide Tour. 18-20 is tough! I got 16.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm relieved. I thought I'm a golfoholic and I've no life.... but I was proven otherwise : "Take 2 weeks off, then quit" is my result with 2 correct answers (lucky guesses )

11- See You at Q-School

I only got 3 correct on the multiple choice part, but I got all 8 correct on the match-play part.

I guess that's good. I don't care about the celeb stuff, but I nail the actual PGA Tour player stuff. That's what I'm here for. :)

Fun quiz.

• 3 weeks later...

Nine, boy that was hard, I guess q-school ain't that bad though, I hear it's nice, no cut, you get to play 6 rounds instead of the normal 4. Iacas that's sick, 16 ? you must work for a golf website or something

What's in the bag

Driver:Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Ft-3 Tour-Aldila Nvs
3-wood:Callway Big Bertha-Aldila nv shaft
Hybrid:Callway Heavenwood 2h and 3hIrons:Titleist 735 cm 4-pwWedges:Cleveland Cg10 54 and 60Putter:Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2Ball:Callaway Hx tour 56Bag:Ping J bag..Red...

• Administrator

Not too shabby Dave.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 6702 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!