IGNORED

Your alltime favorite movie....

Rojo0416
Note: This thread is 4987 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaws, Rocky, Pulp Fiction and North by Northwest

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

I can't believe no-one had this one on their list.

All time favorite movie. No contest. I like lots of movies, but this is the best.

Watched it so much as a kid, I think I broke the tape.

TOP GUN

Some guy is hitting into our group out golfing, my buddy turns to me and says "Sir, do I have permission to fire?" and I respond "Do not fire unless fired upon!".

Driving off from the first tee, we cooly chant "I feel the need... the need... for speed!"

Mention doing something totally crazy, and the only response is "You're gonna do what!?!?"

Can't forget the classic insult line. "Slider... *sniff *sniff... you stink..."

Make a comeback on the back nine. "Sir! Maverick's re-engaging!"

And who can resist wanting to sing "You've lost that loving feeling" every time at karaoke. Hehehehe....

Favorite Practice Course:
Z Boaz Municipal, Fort Worth <<< Ben Hogan grew up playing here!
--------------------------------------------------

In the bag: 983E 9.5*, Fuji Speeder S RPM LP, 4W, Neutral Bias STAFF Ci6 irons, S (going up for sale soon) Tom Watson PVD 08 Wedges (G.S,L)... and a 4...

"The Great Escape."

ditto. I love this movie. Steve McQueen is classic.

In my freestyle:
Driver: 10.5* G5 with UST V2
F.W. wood: 16* retro raylor with Aldila HM-40 Tour Gold
Irons: i5 3-pw. Stiff cs lite shafts
Wedges: 8620 51*, 56*, and 60* Putter: classics 1 34""Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

Caddyshack 2. Wait, I mean Caddyshack 1.

Bag: Cheapo
Driver:983K
Woods: Steelhead
Irons-PW: X-12
SW: 56* CG14LW: 60* CG14Putter:Craz-E "I Series"BallNY, NY"Chinch Bugs"

Raging Bull
Taxi Driver
Scent of a Woman-A blind Al Pacino driving is a classic scene.
The Freshman-A 400lb Marlon Brando ice skating.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

I like to watch movies I can enjoy and relax to, so Out Cold is a top. Full Metal Jacket is great also. I really enjoy the GUARDIAN. It doesn't fully or correctly portray the USCG but at least they finally got a motion pic dedicated to them.

What's in my bag?
Driver Rapture 9.0* Oban Devotion 75G.
5 wood 904F
Hybrid Rapture 21*
Irons MP-60'SWedges Vokey SM 58 oil can. 54* TOUR-W, Solus 51*Putter Squareback You have to go out, but you don't have to come back.

Scent of a Woman is definitely classic. Pacino is great....Also living in Denver I am a fan of Out Cold because of the snowboarding lifestyle...good picks guys.

Bag: Cheapo
Driver:983K
Woods: Steelhead
Irons-PW: X-12
SW: 56* CG14LW: 60* CG14Putter:Craz-E "I Series"BallNY, NY"Chinch Bugs"

Top 3 :
Patton
STII-The Wrath of Kahn
Lilo & Stitch

... jmoc

"Courage is fear holding on one minute longer." Gen. Geo. S. Patton, 5 June 1944

Grom Desert Camo
Dymo HL Driver and 5 Wood
GC Hybrids 3-5 i15 irons 6-pw Tour-W 50*, 54* and 58* wedges White Hot XG Hawk Freak Neo GPS

• 1 month later...
Can't pick one.

The Godfather, The Godfather Part II, The Searchers, It's a Wonderful Life, Thunderball (for me the best of the Bond films, the others don't really rate as favorites, even though I enjoy some of them).

and a dozen or more just behind those 4, mostly with Peck, Stewart, Grant or Eastwood (can anyone turn off The Outlaw Josie Wales if you turn on the TV and there it is?)

909D3 (Voodoo, stiff)
King Cobra Comp 5w (YS 5.1 Stiff)
AP1 4,5; AP2 6-P; Vokey 252 08, SM56 14, SM60 08 (Nippon N.S. Pro 950GH Regular)
Newport 2 Mid Slant

somewhere between,

Fight Club, Pulp fiction, collateral, Oceans 11, 12, 13- the untouchables, oh brother where art thou?, Jarhead, Too many to choose,

"What does Marcellus wallace look like?. What? What country you from? . What?. What aint no Country i ever heard of, they speak english in what? .What?. English Mother****** Do you speak it?! . Yes!. Then you know what im sayin! What does Marcellus Wallace, Look like?! .Hes, hes black,. Go on... .Hes Bald.. Does he look like a bitch? .What? BAM! DOES HE LOOK, LIKE, A BITCH!?

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

Note: This thread is 4987 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!