IGNORED

Celebrities At Your Home Club?

Dent
Note: This thread is 5490 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

NY Rangers, NJ Devils, NY Giants, and a slew of NBA players when the season's over. they all just come to play...and it's a muni course! and they're all members of the cc right above the muni course literally a parking lot away.
DJ Yoshi
Official DJ: Rutgers Football
Boost Mobile Tour
In My Bag
HiBoreXL 9.5 White Board D63 Stiff Exotics CB2 5 Wood, Exotics CB3 3 Wood MP-60 5.5 Flighted Shafts 54 & Cleveland CG-10 60 Newport 2

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No golfers this past summer, but we had both mccain and obama at the club house talking to members. Kind of cool with all the secret sevice around the course.

Idea Irons tight lies
R5 duel
PW
Putter I-series
bag Home Course Pondaros RIP

Bhe left the Patriots for the Colts, Adam Vinatieri was a member, as were former Red Sox Players Luis Tiante and newly inducted hall of famer Jim Rice

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

when i lived in hawaii and san diego... tons of celebs will pop in every now and then... especially at torrey pines...
my home course now is just a few blocks down from one of curtis stranges houses... he grew up around here... one of the course's hosts actually sold him the house... and hangs out with him from time to time
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Ryan Stiles, Jack Nicholson, Roy Hay, Tim Robbins, Cuba Gooding Jr., Kevin Costner, Jon Lovitz, Ron Perlman, George Lopez, Will Smith, Bob Eubanks, Judd Hirsh, Steve Harvey, Charlize Theron... okay, playing golf in LA is a little different.

SubPar

Not really my home club, but my friend's dad is a superintendent at the Ace Club, and he was able to get us on. We saw Jeff Lurie there, and damn him for not resigning Dawkins!

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 1 month later...

Just saw Jeff Garcia and his wife Carmella Decesare at my club in Cleveland on Saturday. He golfed a round, then met his wife, kid, and some other apparent family members for lunch at the clubhouse.

Driver: Burner Draw, Regular Flex Shaft, 10.5*
Irons: i3
Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth
Ball: e6+ Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 5490 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!