IGNORED

This years PGA in my backyard.

BigDaddy_Sean
Note: This thread is 5755 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I drive right by Oakland Hills every day on the way to work .. been doing so for 4 or 5 years .. I've played the course a few times and it's always fun.

Yesterday traffic was quite heavy, and there's actually 2 PGA lots right behind my office building where they shuttle spectators to the course about 2 miles away.

Today already driving in traffic sucked .. this is going to stink the next week trying to get in and out of work!

I was thinking of going on Saturday .. tickets for saturday's round were $125!!!!

dang .. I'd rather play golf than pay that much to be a spectator .. I've been to the Buick Open quite a few times .. been to the Senior PGA at TPC Dearborn as well ..

It wasn't this bad during the Ryder Cup in 2004 I can tell ya that!

Sean

What's in the bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R11S 9 degree.  Set to upright 8 degree.  Aldila RIP Alpha 60s X flex shaft.

3 wood: TaylorMade 13 degree RocketBallz (coming shortly).. X Flex Matrix X Conn.

Hybrids: 2iron / 4iron Taylor Burner Rescue.

Irons: 5 - PW 2008 Model Year Titleist AP2

Wedges: 49*, 54* 60* Cleveland 588 Rusties.

Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi Long.

Balls: Titleist Pro VX

Bag: Titleist Black / Red Staff

yea, i was there today, it was a blast. i got a ton of signatures and some great pics. overall it was great. got to see phil on the putting green for awhile, he never went off (atleast while i was there). when i upload the pics i will post some of the good ones.

In My AMP Bag:
- FT-3 Draw 9°
- 3 Wood
- Black Max 3H
- Black Max 5-PWKnight: - Wedge 52° -- 60° - 33" XG White Hot Rossie W/ Jumbo Grip TOURi Ball Glove

I went today with a friend and it was quite an experience. I went to the Buick Open in 2006, but this is something that was very special and will always be remembered. It isn't every year that a major comes to Michigan. I was on the driving range and it was incredible how high and far they hit the ball. The television doesn't show how high they really hit it. It was inspiring to me because I am a high school golfer and gave me motivation on how to practice better and how hard I have to practice to get better. The atmosphere was exciting and very interesting, full of spectators wanting to watch the best players in the world play in our own backyard. I also got autographs from PGA teaching pro Kyle Flinton and Vijay Singh. It was awesome to see these players up close and personal, especially being able to use cameras on site.

I drive right by Oakland Hills every day on the way to work .. been doing so for 4 or 5 years .. I've played the course a few times and it's always fun.

I thought about going one of the days too but decided I'd rather play than watch. May be shooting Rattle Run Friday, ratings make it look a little on the tough side.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Note: This thread is 5755 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!