IGNORED

which is better ping or titleist irons?

Note: This thread is 5742 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

You don't buy them to look at. You buy them to hit them. What good is the hottest looking car in the parking lot if you cannot drive it. That is unless you are keeping a museum. I dislike taylormade inc but I score the best with these so I love em. ( for now )

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

BTW, let me add that no club is "bettter" than another. if you really like something, than i guess to you, it's better. It's a matter of personal preference, like everything in life.

I am sure they are but I really dont like them that much so i just wondering about other opinions

I think both companies do pretty good clubs but they don't aim at the same type of player.

If you don't like Pings that much, any of 'em, I don't know if you'll ever feel confident. I really dug Ping Eye 2s back in the days. I think you can still order them. Never liked sets they released after..But I'm sure players endorsing the brand love newer models..but when you look at the surveys, Titleist are a lot more used on tour... I really like my 690, pure looking blade, easy to hit, with all the feedback you can imagine & light too! when i take one of my older taylor made Tp combo, i go like "what the heck? how heavy this axe??!!!" But I'm thinking on a new set for next year..New Cobras, both pro models look killer...Still, it's Acushnet

In the voyage :

905R 9.5° NV75 s
SS-03 14° VS proto 80 s
Idea Pro 18° VS proto 80 s690 mb DG S300Vokey 200 54.10Vokey Spin Milled 60.04Studio Select Newport 2 34' One Platinum

What exactly do you dislike about the Ping irons. If you indicate some tendencies for the disliking of the club then we may have a suggestions for you. If it is just appearance then I, for one, cannot give you any help.

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

right now I am at the point of changing my swing and everytime I hit it well I hook the crap out of the ball bc they are a green dot. I dont feel I am hitting them as crisp and as far as I could. I think I hit the titeist irons a little better but I dont know if i want to go out and spend money on another set. I should have looked around first before I went out and bought the pings and thats my fault. With the pings I hit the ball so high and short. Thats why I dont like them

Note: This thread is 5742 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!