IGNORED

Your views on miniature golf

Fraser
Note: This thread is 5752 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What do you think of miniature golf?

• It's a hoot with friends after a few beers
    • I'd like to bring my Scotty & ProV1x. The ones they provide have no feel
    • It's a kids game
    • It brings shame upon the great game
    • It's good practice in case I come across a windmill on the course
    • I built a course in my back garden!
    • I don't like their idea of dress codes
    • I like it regardless of my alcohol intake

despite liking it when I was little I generally can't stand playing it now... I guess I might be able to play once a year, but even that is pushing it.

When I fist wanted my wife to golf she said "whay can't we just go play putt-putt"... thank God she now loves golf and doesn't want to play fake golf all that often.
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

its fun to do with the lady friends

its not going to help my putting, but its fun

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

its not going to help my putting, but its fun

very true, its prolly not gonna help the putting, most likely, but it definately is fun, especially when u can hit a couple under par

Its not always how you drive the ball, but how it arrives.

There is a bar in the next town over from me that has a nice mini golf course. I havent been there in years, but they have real grass and keep it in good shape. It used to get pretty crowded but I dont know about now a days as I havent been there in years.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

I like minigolf when its on a nice surface. The courses by me are 10 cent carpet on concrete, and in many places, just concrete. Sure it's fun, but some golfers I know have gone to that and then golfed the next day and really struggled. I've all but stopped going. Instead, I'll have putting contests at one of the nicest putting greens I've ever seen at a course by my house.

In my bag:
Driver: 907D1 10.5*, Aldila Spec-Grid S67 reg
Woods: Looking for a wood. Titleist 906F4 or Nike CPR.
Utility: CPR 2-3 hybrids, 22*-26*Irons: 755 Forged 4-PW, Tri-Spec Steel RegWedges: Vokey 200 series 56.10 SW, 60.04 LWPutter: Tracy 33"Ball: DT CarryI mark my Titleist by...

Note: This thread is 5752 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!