IGNORED

iPutt
Note: This thread is 4830 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. How Old Are You?

• <13
    • 13-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • >60

29 soon and started playing recreationally when I was 21. Started taking it seriously in March of 09

In my bag:
Driver: R5 TP Diamana 83s Shaft
Fairway: Burner 15 degree Fujikura REAX
Hybrid: Custom 19 degree
Irons: DCI 990 S300 4-PW

Wedges: NF 52.04*, Spin Milled 56.10* and 60.08*

Putter: Red X3

Ball: ProV1

Shoe: Tour 360 LTD

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 but i look 18 :(

A lady asked me the other day if I was going to graduate high school this coming year, I'll be 21 in 4 months.

909 D2 9.5* Voodoo
906 F4 15.5* UST V2
3DX DC 19* UST SR2
AP2 3-PW PX 5.5
Vokey SM 52.08 & 58.08 DG S300 Circa '62 no. 7 NXT TourWhite Tacki-Mac Itomic Career Low: 1 over par 71

22 here. just started playing seriously may of 09

Driver: Callaway FT-5 9*
3 Wood: Callaway ERC fusion
5 Wood: Callaway ERC titanium
Irons: Mizuno MP-57 3-PW
wedge: Callaway X Forged 58*/mizuno MPR 54*Putter: scotty. newport #2Balls: Range balls ;)

A lady asked me the other day if I was going to graduate high school this coming year, I'll be 21 in 4 months.

I get this all time as well. I am 23. People ask me all the time what high school I go to. I graduated from college over 2 years ago! Pretty entertaining.

I get this all time as well. I am 23. People ask me all the time what high school I go to. I graduated from college over 2 years ago!

haha I played with some guys a couple weeks ago who asked me if I was going to try out for my high school team when I started high school......

I will be a freshman in college in September.

I'm 20 but have been playing for around 12 years or so.
Spec's Bag
Driver: 8.5* R7 425
3 Wood: 15.0* 980F
Irons (3-P): S59 Black Dot +1/2
Weges (52, 56, 60): SM56-10Putter: Studio Style NewportBall: ProV1

I'm 33. I got a late start. I swung my first golf club 2 and a half years ago.
Driver: Burner 9.5*
3 Wood: Big Bertha 15*
Hybrid: Burner Rescue 19*
Irons: r7 4-PW
Wedges: CG 12 52* CG 12 56*Putter: White Hot Tour #1

26, and this is my second full golf season...
I sometimes feel like this is a late age to start swinging the sticks but then I remember that I could easily have a good 40 years of play ahead of me...

i'm 22, and have been playing/hacking for 3 years now!
Driver: Tour Burner 10°5
3 wood Tight Lies 13°
Hybrid 3DX DC 23°
Irons: G5
Wedges: oversize 48°PW & 56°SWPutter: Anser 2Ball: TOURix

24 here.

Just picked up the game two weeks ago but I'm obsessed with the sport now. Buying a cheap starter set of Walter Hagen's from Dick's was the best decision I've ever made, otherwise I'd be missing out on all the fun!

Can't wait to improve my game to justify upgrades already

27 this will be the 15th year i have played golf on a regular basis, just got back into it last year. I took a 2 year hiatus from the game to sink a fortune into a muscle car that i ended up selling dirt cheap.. what is it they say about hind sight?? lol oh well you live and learn, i'm setting a goal of being a single digit handicap again by 2010. I think it is very realistic seeing where my game is now that i started a strength and conditioning program..

Titleist 913 D3
Taylormade RBZ 3 Wood

Taylormade RBZ 3 Hybrid

Taylormade RBZ 4 Hybrid

MIzuno MP52 5-PW

MIzuno 52* MP-T10 Wedge

Mizuno 56* R Series Wedge

Mizuno 60* R Series Wedge
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback

I'm 33. Been playing for 5 years. I've got 3 young kids so I'm lucky to get to the course for 9 holes every couple of weeks. I can take my six year old to the course and range with me some now. Plus it's fun now to beat my dad and uncle in skins matches!

I am 22. I started playing when I was 9 or 10. I played until High School, which is when other sports took priority. This also happened in College. After graduating in may, I have picked up Golf again and am regretting choosing Baseball, Soccer, and Rugby over Golf back in the day.
Driver - Sumo 5900 (9.5°) S
3W - 909 F2 (15.5°) X
Hybrid - 4DX Ironwood 3 (20°) S
Irons: 4-PW - Victory Reds Full Cavity S
Wedge - CG14 (56°)Putter - Red X5 35"Ball - e6+Scores with New Bag:95, 83, 86

I am 46...... feels like 46, still 2 rounds of golf a week!!!

What is in my Audi golf bag:
1. Ping I15 8 degree with Fubuki

2. Miura 15 degree with Fubuki

3. Titleist 18.5 degree with Tour AD

4. Ping G15 21 degree wood

5. Ping G15 23 degree Hybrid

6. Ping S56 P-5 iron with Project X 5.5

7. Miura Wedges with Project X5.5

8. Scotty Cameron Circa 62

9. Titleist Prov1 or Z-Star

Note: This thread is 4830 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!