IGNORED

2005 ESPN Fantasy Golf League

iacas
Note: This thread is 6759 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
And now cancelled until tomorrow.

Yeah, 7:15am or something.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
I think that playing the ball down in these conditions is having a big effect. We won't know until we can see some commentary (or video footage) later on, but they're not scoring very well. Tiger -1? The leader at -4? Seems kinda weak.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Well, I joined the fantasy thing, and I went ahead and made my picks for this week just to get a week under my belt before the 2nd segment starts. I have Els and Howell III in a tie for 13th. The same can't be said for my other two guys, Janzen and Mahan. I went with my own personal feelings a little too much this week. But it was just for practice for me anyway. I have to get serious for next week..

Janzen huh? After his flop last Sunday, and all the press on him leading up to his Sunday round about him trying to get his game under control, dunno if I would have picked him.

But, let's see how you stack up during the next quarter of tournaments.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Oh, I don't think I could have picked him if it would have been go time in the league. I just picked my favorites this week for the most part. I had to go with a couple Oklahoma State guys.

Next week, I'll have to focus a little more for sure.

And by the way, I was hacked off by Janzen's choke job, although he has seemed to do alot of that since his win at the 98 Open..

Well, I shouldn't talk cause my picks this week are absolutely sucking ass. YAY!

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• Administrator
Well, I shouldn't talk cause my picks this week are absolutely sucking ass. YAY!

I dunno if anyone is doing well this week. They're hitting balls friggin' OB!

• Administrator
How'd you wind up? I finished third in our group, 2885th overall with a 91.6 and 1092 points. I guess I just edged out #4 in our group, woo!

Perhaps in the next segment, we'll put together some prizes... Keep things interesting. Ben, PM me sometime. We'll see what we can put together.

[pre]1 Ben Tateel 1327
2 Rafi Lenartowicz 1260
3 Erik Barzeski 1092
4 Jason Job 1077
5 Aaron White 1045
6 Jeff Smith 1004
7 John Hohman 935
8 J H 934
9 Kiran Vakamudi 903
10 Todd Barnash 798
11 Braswell Brandt 736
12 Matt Hall 695
13 Thomas Goyne 643
14 Blake Deyhle 215
15 Cody Thrasher 36[/pre]

On paper my team looked good this weekend, Els, Woods, Lehman, Na, so who would have thought that my team would have such a horrible score. I had hoped to finish in the top 5 but will have to settle for 8th place.

I'm freaking pumped for the Players Championship. I don't know if it's just because of the Sandtrap and the league or that I have followed the Tour more in detail this year but I can't wait.

Congrats Ben for taking P1.

Driver: X460 10°
Hybrid: Heavenwood 2H
Irons: X-12 3-PW
Wedges: Vintage Forged 48° & 56°
Putter: DF 990Ball: HX Hot

• Administrator
Start of Segment 2

Well, I had a couple solid scores and a couple of piss poor scores for my first week. But now it is more serious for sure since I am in from the beginning. I'll have to do a little more studying from here on out.

And like "Mr. High Anxiety" stated, I am also very pumped for the Player's Championship. I'm mostly excited just because it is my favorite event, but this fantasy thing will make it that much better.

And Erik, did you have to put my score up there? It looks like I'm a real pro.

The PC may be my favorite event, as well. Unfortunately, my support is behind Adam Scott, and history doesn't support back-to-back winners. But hey, there I go talking strategy.

I'm gonna own you guys this segment. Hehe.

• Administrator
The PC may be my favorite event, as well. Unfortunately, my support is behind Adam Scott, and history doesn't support back-to-back winners. But hey, there I go talking strategy.

I can't set my team yet. It tells me entries are locked and still display's last week's result. Perhaps later today...

Bring it on slicey! Bring it on! You losers were NO MATCH for me in segment one, and I'm expect more of the same for 2. UUUWAAAHAHAHAAAA.

Player values are really starting to rise. Gone are the days of 3 premium picks and one low pick. And check out Kevin Na. He was a 4.5 player at the most until this week, now at 10.x...

About The Players Champ. lineup. No Phil, No Toms?!?

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Note: This thread is 6759 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!