IGNORED

I think McCain just became the frontrunner

Smallville
Note: This thread is 5661 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Who the heck is Terry Tate?

He was doing those commercials a while back I think. I thought it was Warren Sapp.

910 D3 9.5* Aldila RIP S "B2"
R7 CGB 3 Wood Fuji S
'11 Rescue 3 Hybrid Aldila RIP S
      710 AP2: 4-PW DG300 S
      Vokey Spin Milled Black Nickel 50/56/60*

Newport Beach: Ghosted

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the heck is Terry Tate?

I don't think it was an SNL thing...just a random commercial from a lil while back.

Honestly, he scared the crap outta me!

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

I don't think Obama's Association with Ayer's amounts to anything more than what we have seen, they live in the same neighborhood, their social circles may have some points of intersection and they served on a educational board together. Big deal. I don't care. The Reverend Wright thing? Also a huge non-issue, I've listened to his sermons, including the ones in question and they are NOT racist. They may be fiery and political but no more so than than the fundie mega-pastors that do things like proclaim natural disasters are God's punishment on America's sins. As for Tony Rezko... can any explain the deal here? He helped Obama get a good deal on a house? So what? Counterpoint: Charles Keating.

You don't find trying to start a race war, and killing white people to be racist? Dang, your views are unusual.

You don't find trying to start a race war, and killing white people to be racist? Dang, your views are unusual.

So is your view of reality. What in the world are you talking about?

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

immts007, you wanted to keep his age out of it remember? Let's not discuss age. Well, now you've got his nonsense to have to wade through. Sorry, man.

Driver: FT-5 9* Neutral
3 & 5 Wood: SuperSteel
Irons: ISI Beryllium Copper
Sand Wedge: Ben Hogan piece of
Putter: White Hot

what obama is up against

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

I think yours is, your too ignorant to accept that your party has any flaws, and too ignorant to accept that mine has any positives. I'll find your quote later.

I think yours is, your too ignorant to accept that your party has any flaws, and too ignorant to accept that mine has any positives. I'll find your quote later.

Did I ever say the democratic party was without flaws? Did I ever say there was nothing positive about the Republican party?

Making up other peoples arguments won't get you very far in life.

What's in my bag:

I will always consider myself a true conservative republican. With that in mind I will be the first person who will criticize John McCain. Personally, I really admired the John McCain of eight years ago. I feel that throughout this election his main concern was to do whatever it took get elected. There are aspects of McCain that I disagree with and aspects that I admire.

There is far to much ignorance on both sides. If you want to support someone you should have concrete reasons behind your support. To many people will follow party lines and each candidate is flirting with the boundaries of the extremes of his party.

I ask the vast majority of Obama supporters that I know for the reasoning behind their support and 90% of the time I hear the same answer. The grandiose statement of change... that doesn't cut it to me. You will also here the "President Bush has made so many mistakes, gas prices, the economy, the war... McCain is just another bush"

That statement may be the stupidest thing I have ever heard anyone say. People try to break down everything in such simplistic terms.

Gas Prices ... liberals will talk about alternative energy. Apparently they havent heard of OPEC and their control of a vast majority of the worlds oil resources.
Alternative Energy ... a true quagmeyer. Guess who holds a majority of the patents for such technology... oil corporations. But, we must uphold our capitalist tradition and we cannot force those patents to be released for the "common good"
The Economy ... this is the real juicy one. "well under Clinton..." can someone name a substantional economic initiative Clinton pushed through that impacted the economy? You'll be hard pressed to find one. Economic and business cycles are a reality in a capitalist economy. Likewise... "Bush just ruined our economy...". Again, explain with concrete evidence how his policies created the situation we are in now.
Alan Greenspan ... many will point to his latest testimoney, the argument of regulation versus deregulation. I will listen to this one, but it is certainly not the cause of our current economic crisis.

The War ... ok, I will give you this one. Most conservatives wont touch this but this is a mess. The first politically correct war this world has seen. "Shock and Awe"... most of you will think I am sick for saying this, but that was hardly "shock and awe"

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

Erik shut down the "Conservatives Endorse Obama" thread. Likely because it was getting a little nasty, and silly me, I said "I'm through with this thread."

Anyway, I'll post this here. Things are not looking up when one of your own campaign advisors switches sides and endorses your opponent:

Reagan Appointee and (Recent) McCain Adviser Charles Fried Supports Obama .

What's in my bag:

Erik shut down the "Conservatives Endorse Obama" thread. Likely because it was getting a little nasty, and silly me, I said "I'm through with this thread."

OK, I'll post this here:

Why do gas prices always drop just before an election?

Whatever.

Maybe we'll get a response this time.

My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

OK, I'll post this here:

Hey Smallville,

I wasn't avoiding your post, I hadn't checked back in that thread since it hasn't historically interested me. If you only drive an average of 60 or 70 miles a week, you don't worry about the price of gas too much. Although it does eventually affect the price of everything else. I didn't really think it was a conspiracy. It's just odd. It's happened a lot if memory serves. Including mid-term elections.

What's in my bag:

Hey Smallville,

OK, sorry. But really, check out the link and the chart within the article. A lot of people DO think it's a conspiracy.
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

OK, sorry. But really, check out the link and the chart within the article. A lot of people DO think it's a conspiracy.

There is a difference between wondering WTF and buying into a conspiracy. You must have noticed this coincidence yourself, haven't you?

It's just weird. That's all. But also, I don't necessarily believe that just because the global oil business is huge and complex that there isn't any way for groups of like-minded, powerful individuals to exert control or manipulate the system in a way that could affect prices. I remain skeptical of almost everything I'm told. I've been that way since parochial school

What's in my bag:

until he provides the media and the public with a legal US birth certificate he is not an American and therefore not eligible to run for of the office of commander in chief. this is a pretty simple issue, a person with that kind of political power would not have to work hard to provide the document. I was a US citizen born abroad in Caracas, Venezuela. Being born on US territory in the city of Caracas I am eligible to run for president but I have legal documenation showing my birth status. I have the original document and if I need a replacement I have to go through the state department in washington. it wouldnt take me long to furnish a copy and I am a nobody. Why wont he produce the document?

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

Why wont he produce the document?

because this is only an issue with dumb asses and obama is making no effort to get the dumb ass vote cuz mccain has the dumb ass vote locked up

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

because this is only an issue with dumb asses and obama is making no effort to get the dumb ass vote cuz mccain has the dumb ass vote locked up

Ha ha ha! Best reply of the year. +1

Driver: FT-5 9* Neutral
3 & 5 Wood: SuperSteel
Irons: ISI Beryllium Copper
Sand Wedge: Ben Hogan piece of
Putter: White Hot

Note: This thread is 5661 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!