IGNORED

Deutsche Bank Championship

N.V.M.
Note: This thread is 5731 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

There's a lot of Sergio Lovin' goin' on in this thread. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of his, and I can't put my finger on it. He's got mad skills, and is very competitive, but he looks like he can be a major pain in the ass to play with - I still can't believe he got the "gopher hole" call during the Barclays' FedEx... final hole vs Vijay (or whatever it was) - did take some shrewd rules knowledge to pull that one out!

I agree with you.

909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Personally I want Mike or Camilo to win it all.

Blade Stand Bag
905R 11.5 R flex
Tight Lies 3 Wood
Ci7 Irons 4-GW R Flex
Vokey SM Wedges 54 / 58Classic Putter #1 34"ProV1 or U-Tri Tour or E5+

Let's go MIKE!!!

In my Datrek Rage bag:
Driver: Sumo 5000 w/ Aldila VS Proto Stiff
4-Wood: SasQuatch 2 w/ Diamana Stiff
Irons: AP2 4-PW w/ PX 6.0
Wedges: Zodia US Spec 52*, Yururi Gekku 57*, 588 DSG RTG+Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style 3.5 or Odyssey White Hot Tour #1Ball: ProV1 or whatever I find!

Ahh.. Weir came close, but Vijay just pulled away, Look at that amazing putting!!

Anyone see him drain that 60+ Footer?
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Looks like the FedEx Cup is Vijay's to lose now.

In my Datrek Rage bag:
Driver: Sumo 5000 w/ Aldila VS Proto Stiff
4-Wood: SasQuatch 2 w/ Diamana Stiff
Irons: AP2 4-PW w/ PX 6.0
Wedges: Zodia US Spec 52*, Yururi Gekku 57*, 588 DSG RTG+Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style 3.5 or Odyssey White Hot Tour #1Ball: ProV1 or whatever I find!

I cant BELIEVE VJ's putting! 2 putts over 30' and a 60'. Put the one he rolled in on top of Sergios last week and wow! If he keeps putting like this, along with his ballstrking ability, he could win all 4 events!

Let me go on the record saying "I CANT STAND HIM"

WOW, VJ just plowed over everyone, and Villegas, Weir and Garcia were no match, none of them below par!

Blade Stand Bag
905R 11.5 R flex
Tight Lies 3 Wood
Ci7 Irons 4-GW R Flex
Vokey SM Wedges 54 / 58Classic Putter #1 34"ProV1 or U-Tri Tour or E5+

Did anyone else notice that alot of guys were wearing the same blue belt?
In The Bag

Titleist 905T 9.5°
Nike Sumo2 15°
Nike Sumo2 19°Nike Forged Irons - 3-PW Titleist Bob Vokey Spin Milled 56°10°Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2

I didn't see it. Vijay is playing very well. I don't like him but Congrats to him.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Did anyone else notice that alot of guys were wearing the same blue belt?

Yes. They are a blue alligator belt with "

IFF" machined into the silver belt buckle. They are wearing them to raise awareness of pediatric brain tumors and I.F.F. stands for Ian's Friends Foundation, the name of the charity. http://www.pgatour.com/2007/tourname...nes/index.html http://www.iansfriendsfoundation.com/index.asp Oh, and in case you want a belt, they are $1,000 each (strap from House of Fleming, buckle from Bettinardi)

At least you get a $650 tax deduction for a $1,000 belt. Mmmm, maybe I should get two...I've been wanting to replace my white nautical braided belt with the loop clasps, as well as my two-sided black/brown belt from Sears for some time.

Note: This thread is 5731 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!