IGNORED

NFL - Will the 0-11 Detroit Lions go 0-16?

Q.Q.Quillume
Note: This thread is 5586 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Will the Lions go 0-16?

• Absolutely yes
    • Probably
    • Probably not
    • Now way, no how

This team was better than 0-16, sure they were bad but a lot of their games they were comptetitive. Their record will place them in infamy but i seriously think that this team was better than the Raiders who on some weeks looked like they could be beaten by a college team.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

A little suprised on how quick they fired Marinelli.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

I'm surprised he wasn't fired sooner.

Seriously him and his offensive coordinator son in law.

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

it's got to be tough to win when you start 5 different qb's in a season. you can expect more losing next year. some bad picks in the draft (a couple are no longer in the league) lead to a poor future. orlovsky could be decent if he ever figures out where the back of the endzone is, and calvin johnson is a beast. the d line needs a big body. that should be the first round pick, or they should trade for somebody. prediction for next year: 4-12

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

they need more continuity... they turn over staff like a fast food chain... they have a hard time being a 'team' with a new face in the lineup every game/season
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Seriously him and his offensive coordinator son in law.

His son is law (Joe Barry) is (or was) the defensive coordinator. Both should have been canned a long time ago.

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

• 2 weeks later...
YES.... well, that was easy after the fact.

But now, they will get first pick in the draft, and more than likely that will be Beanie Wells.

Too bad... The same thing happened to O.J.

I hope Beanie has a better career than the Juice did, and beyond!

Former Titans defensive coach is now the Lions head coach. Hopefully a decent 2009 season.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood

Former Titans defensive coach is now the Lions head coach. Hopefully a decent 2009 season.

Good luck with that. He is scared to death of the blitz. Maybe that was due to the previously (but not currently) weak Titan's secondary D. But I don't understand how you can not blitz Joe Flaco. He's a rookie for God's sake! I can count the times we blitzed him on one hand, maybe one nose.

Im sure he will do a much better job than Marinelli did. Also he will have some more talent and better draft picks.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood

upper management needs to change... how can they be successful in business enough to have a team yet are/ and have been clueless on the business of football for years is beyond me... there are crappy teams that eventually get better and vice versa... but to be horrible for decades? thats unacceptable to the fans/players/coaches/investors etc etc
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Note: This thread is 5586 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!