Sign in to follow this  
Deep Stuff

If you could play any course, what would it be.

Note: This thread is 5218 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

11 posts / 1676 viewsLast Reply

OK, I am going to assume Augusta is on everybody's list so what other course?

*Pebble Beach
*TPC @ Sawgrass (Stadium course)
*The "Old Course" @ St. Andrews
*Bethpage Black - as soon as my fear goes away, I will (I live about 15 minutes away)
*Prince Course (Hawaii)

Besides for Black, I doubt I will every get the chance but man do I wish i could play at any of these courses.

The Old Course.Hey where in Long Island are you?I am in Huntington and play weekdays maybe we can hookup and go play the Black.

Living in South Africa, I'll support the locals (we do have some stunning courses here): 1) Fancourt and 2) Gary Player (at Sun City, Million Dollar Challenge).

Because of the exclusivity, Augusta National.

Deep Stuff,
Don't fear the Black. Just be smart. After you've tried to hit out of the rough a few times, just look for the 150 yard marker and get the ball there. The really difficult part of the course is the walk. As my uncle once said, "you have to be part mountain goat."

Like Erik said, Pine Needles is a pretty special course. Even though I staggered from one side of the course to another, it was a fun meltdown. What a beautiful place.

Top picks:
Old Course at St. Andrews
TPC Sawgrass
Harbortown Golf Links
Pacific and Bandon Dunes (just south of me)
Pebble Beach

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5218 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!